i need a new screen protector anf need to know whats the best one to buy i have a bb storm 9530...ive heard that theres a spray that i can spray on my screen that will protect it but i dont know where to find it and if thers anything i should warrie about the stuff can yous please help me out thanks
    01-22-10 03:33 AM
    I'm using an invisible shield from Zagg. It's been on for about 6 months. I have no complaints. My BlackBerry is often in my pocket with tools and I wanted something on it so I could use it at work where it gets some rough treatment and dirty hands. Before I bought it I did some reading and it seemed to get good reviews.
    I won't hesitate to get the same product for my next touch screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 08:01 AM
    A spray? That's the first time I hear that. I use Phantomskinz.com and I'm very happy with it. I had it on my storm since, I wanna say February last year, and still no problem.s or issues. I used Zagg's IS on my Dare and Voyager and wasn't to impressed by the fit and had problems with corners peeling off after a few weeks. Besides that, Phantomskinz has a 2-4-1 deal. I stick with them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 09:02 AM
    Screen Protector? Pahhhh! let your Storm run naked. Better sensitivity and feel to the screen. The screen is incredably tough too and very hard to scratch. It can be done, as my Storm has a very small scratch on it. It happened after my Storm slid down the highway for a bit. If you take reasonable care of the screen, you won't scratch it with normal use.
    01-22-10 09:20 AM
    I have had a Storm for over a year w/out any screen protector and it still looks brand new. Not a necessity at all.
    01-22-10 03:57 PM
    yeaa,,,dont need a screen protector
    01-22-10 04:16 PM
    Buy the the ones they cell at the cell phone store. Yeah they are over priced for a 3 pak ($9.99) but I used one since I have had the phone which has been almost a year now.

Besides after a year, I'll trade this 9530 in. I might even drop Blackberry as there aren't very many "useful" apps compared to the iPhone. Every theme and most every app with the exception of a few as been worthless, buggy, and makes the phone run slower. I like the "push" mail that is Blackberry but the web is slower than my mother in law to a funeral. Yes, I have 3G or as Verizon calls it 1XEV and it's a shame. I really am thinking about going back to a regular cell with texting and call it a day.

Example: I have an iTouch which has no phone but has WIFI. The iTouch is basically the iPhone without the phone. It has over 50 apps and runs smooth as a baby's ****. Try running that many apps on a Blackberry.
    Last edited by Emtronics; 01-22-10 at 05:21 PM.
    01-22-10 05:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD