Do you use screen protectors for your Storm2?

Is the dimension of Storm2 the same of Storm1?

I'm thinking to buy the Brando UltraClear screen protector

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 10:13 AM
    There is a long thread about it here

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/an...mmando-351394/

My opinion is that it is unnecessary because you can't scratch the glass. - But some people feel better using one anyhow.

11-21-09 10:34 AM
    I tried the stock Verizon screen covers and although they were easy to put on they just don't work for me. They don't cover the entire screen and they are fingerprint magnets. More so than other brand ones.

I've actually purchased the ones for the IPhone from ATT and have cut them perfectly to cover from the top of the screen all the way to the bottom including the buttons. I love it, it feels great and no more finger prints. It also works great in the sun no more glare.

11-21-09 10:42 AM
    There is a long thread about it here

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/an...mmando-351394/

My opinion is that it is unnecessary because you can't scratch the glass. - But some people feel better using one anyhow.

Is the display of Storm2 made of anti scratch glass? Really?

Thanks

11-21-09 11:08 AM
    I would love for someone to verify that the Storm 2 screen is made out of anti-scratch glass. Please!!!
    11-21-09 11:26 AM
    Do you use screen protectors for your Storm2?

Is the dimension of Storm2 the same of Storm1?

I'm thinking to buy the Brando UltraClear screen protector

Use the Phantom Skinz Screen Protector! Best out there and you'll never even know it's there (until you accidentally scratch it) and then you'll be glad you had it on there!
    11-21-09 11:30 AM
    I have tried this myself by taking keys to it and I can not scratch it.

Take a look at this youtube vid

11-21-09 11:39 AM
    Here is another one.

*these vids are done on S1, but the S2 is the same as far as scratches go.
    11-21-09 11:44 AM

So the display of Storm2 is made of anti scratch glass as that of iPhone. Thanks

11-21-09 11:06 PM

That is freaking incredible. I had no idea that the screen was so durable!!!
    11-21-09 11:19 PM
    I put the Phantom Skinz screen protector on my phone and started having click problems. It started with the four bottom buttons locking up when the phone was lying down or in the car cradle (I know this is a common problem, but mine didn't do it until I put the protector on). I started having some other click issues, so I finally took the protector off and ....

BAM!!

Click problems gone, bottom buttons don't lock up at all anymore, and the screen is ultra responsive to touch. Naked never felt so good!!
    11-22-09 12:08 AM
    I put the Phantom Skinz screen protector on my phone and started having click problems. It started with the four bottom buttons locking up when the phone was lying down or in the car cradle (I know this is a common problem, but mine didn't do it until I put the protector on). I started having some other click issues, so I finally took the protector off and ....

BAM!!

Click problems gone, bottom buttons don't lock up at all anymore, and the screen is ultra responsive to touch. Naked never felt so good!!
    after all the **** and i pull of my phantom skinz and the buttons work perfect everytime. Wtf? So it is not a phone issue
    11-22-09 12:21 AM
    After reading screen protector threads for days, trying to figure out what is the best to use, this thread turns out to be the one that I should have read first.

I am DONE reading about screen protectors... I am going with a naked S2.

Thanks for all the great information...
    12-04-09 12:51 PM
    Thats crazy...I still dk if I want to take my screen protector off though :/
    12-04-09 01:08 PM
    I'm on my second Storm2. Just before I returned my first Storm2, I took of the invisible shield from ZAGG.com. I tried to scratch the screen with my keys...no joy. I know it's "scratch-proof" but I'm afraid a mineral in my pocket might scratch it.

I do like the feeling of the screen protector though. My fingers to slide on the smooth glass. The screen is a little less responsive but I prefer it over "naked."

I also seemed to have to clean the glass when i didn't have a screen protector on it more often. You can see the grease more when you're going commando.
    12-04-09 03:46 PM
    get Phantom Skinz. you get 2 if you order online and they don't attract finger prints. Very nice product, easy to put on and it doesn't even look like its there.
    12-04-09 04:20 PM
    Here is another one.

*these vids are done on S1, but the S2 is the same as far as scratches go.
    Saw the video that was hot.

12-04-09 04:28 PM
    I don't care what any video says. They will scratch. I had a small scratch on mine I think was made by keys in my coat pocket. I don't want that happening again. It drove me crazy. I'm covering mine.
    12-04-09 05:27 PM
    Same here, I have GASP jeans and their rear pockets have zips on them. Now although it wasn't HUGE, they managed to scratch my Storm 1's screen.

P.S. The zips are made of metal.... NOT diamonds!
    12-04-09 05:45 PM
    I ordered the ultra clear brando

12-11-09 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD