what is the best screen protector for the S2?. The one verizon sells only covers the top of the screen not the buttons. What are you using that covers the whole screen?
    11-13-09 05:56 PM
    I use the Verizon one, then again I have a few left over from my S1 . I find it quite useful for finding the buttons on the bottom easier when not looking directly at the screen. Hit the edge of the protector and I know I am on the bottom buttons .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 06:27 PM
    I'm using InvisibleSHIELD which covers the entire screen. Some people don't care for it because of the feel on the screen protector but it doesn't bother me. Main thing it does what it supposed to do.
    11-13-09 06:32 PM
    I had the invisible shield on my bold and it fit perfect... Go to zagg.com for that.

I got a phantomskinz cover for the screen only on my s2 and it covers the whole screen including the buttons. And I got it for $7 on sale online at phantomskinz.com

I've tried the "house keys to the screen" test with both covers and they both remain scratch-free. Knowing I'll never get a permanent eye sore in my screen is well worth the few bucks.

11-13-09 10:22 PM
    I had the invisible shield on my bold and it fit perfect... Go to zagg.com for that.

I got a phantomskinz cover for the screen only on my s2 and it covers the whole screen including the buttons. And I got it for $7 on sale online at phantomskinz.com

I've tried the "house keys to the screen" test with both covers and they both remain scratch-free. Knowing I'll never get a permanent eye sore in my screen is well worth the few bucks.

Thanks for the tip. I'm going to pick one of these up.
    11-13-09 10:28 PM
    Bestskinsever.com sells a full body skin fir 7.99

11-13-09 10:31 PM
    Bestskinsever.com sells a full body skin fir 7.99

Damn, that's a pretty good deal for the whole set. I have never seen the BSE protectors up close in person on a phone before, but I assume they are not much different from the other "military grade" protectors out there.

I saw the invisibleshield full set on sale at Best Buy the other day for $40. You gotta be kidding! Ordering online direct from the maker is the way to go.

11-14-09 01:03 AM
    It's the same materials without all the frills (like the box, the squeegee, the spray bottle). You have to either have your own or make your own. Since I have a bunch of squeegees from Zagg, I just use those. You just buy the smallest spray bottle at Wal-Mart and a drop of baby shampoo mixed with water is what you'll use as the solution. It saves you a ton of money.
    11-14-09 01:23 AM
    Well i'm using the screen protector that came with my otterbox commuter case.
    11-14-09 01:25 AM
    For sure. Phantomskinz is pretty honest about it in their application instructions...all you need is a warm cup of water and a drop of soap. They provide a squeegee card but any credit card will do. They are a lot easier to put on than I expected. I had my protector installed on my old bb by some guy who worked a mall kiosk; wasn't any better than me doing it myself.

11-14-09 01:32 AM
    I guess that guy messed up your screen protector.
    11-14-09 01:43 AM
    I used to change my curve one every month or so.

Will be doing the same with my storm.

Keeps the screen looking ace.

11-14-09 02:40 AM

Thats good to do keeps your phone looking crispy and new
    11-14-09 02:45 AM

Same hear man lol that's awesome

11-14-09 07:02 AM
    Thanks everyone phantomskinz is just what I was looking for.

11-14-09 11:11 AM
    For sure. Phantomskinz is pretty honest about it in their application instructions...all you need is a warm cup of water and a drop of soap. They provide a squeegee card but any credit card will do. They are a lot easier to put on than I expected. I had my protector installed on my old bb by some guy who worked a mall kiosk; wasn't any better than me doing it myself.

Just make sure to wrap some fabric around the card so not to scratch the film. Unfortunately, I managed to do that twice.
    11-14-09 11:40 AM
    I have the phantomskinz on mine Like nothing is there really.
    11-14-09 12:49 PM
    We'll finally my commuter case came in yesterday. I'm rockin the screen protector that came with it.

11-14-09 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD