I ordered my Storm2 online and this will be my first touchscreen phone. I have an invisibleshield for my 8330 and i like it but i was hoping to get some info from other people on what, if any, screen protector they use or are going to get because I can see the feel of the invisibleshield being troublesome on a touchscreen. thanks
    10-28-09 09:12 AM
    I'm actually hoping that the storm 2 will have a screen protector on it like the first one did. I had this storm since January and te screen protector is NOW starting the peel. And that's due to me pulling it off once. So if it does come with one already on the screem I won't buy a screen protector...@ least not immediately.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 09:27 AM
    I ordered my Storm2 online and this will be my first touchscreen phone. I have an invisibleshield for my 8330 and i like it but i was hoping to get some info from other people on what, if any, screen protector they use or are going to get because I can see the feel of the invisibleshield being troublesome on a touchscreen. thanks

I don't know anyone (locally) that actually uses a screen protector on their Storm.

Most of us were all pretty satisfied with the screen's ability to protect itself after watching a YouTube video about 6-months ago that showed a guy taking a knife edge, a nail and a key to his screen - and it didn't even phase it.

After around 5-6 months each, none of us have managed to even scuff any of our screens.

Just my $0.02...

Matt

--
    10-28-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD