Would a screen protector for a Curve 8900 work for the Tour? Neither Invisible Shield of BSE seem to be selling screen protectors for the Tour yet, but I'd really like to have one to put on right when I get my phone next week. I'm not interested in fully body protection, just for the screen. I know a couple other companies are selling some, but I've always had good luck with Invisible Shield and/or BSE, so would prefer to use one of theirs.
    07-08-09 09:37 AM
    I also wanted a BSE but they dont have any up yet. I had to order Phatomskinz. I wouldnt risk buying a 8900 skin because it most likely wont work
    07-08-09 10:12 AM
    I plan on getting a Phantom Skinz put on Monday.
    They should have the whole kit available and I already know their stuff is good.
    07-08-09 10:26 AM
    I was really hoping a BSE would be available. I have never used a skin/screen protector before - but I've always heard theirs are fantastic. Hopefully they appear before I have a chance to do too much damage ;-)

ALB
    07-12-09 05:50 PM
    Got Phantom Skinz put on this morning and posted some pictures about it in another thread. Great product. I've used it for my Storm too. You definitely wont be disappointed. Most people seem to prefer Phantom Skinz to Invisible Shield when compared side by side. I know I do. And I have never seen BSE in person so I can't really give you a comparison with them
    07-13-09 06:05 PM
    FYI, the Curve 8900 screen is 2.125" w x 1.75" h. If a Tour owner can measure their screen, that should answer the OP's question.
    07-13-09 06:08 PM
    I emailed the good folks at BSE to see when they'd be making one, so I'll post when I have info.
    07-13-09 06:11 PM
    Verizon is selling the screen protector...I picked one up.
    07-13-09 06:51 PM
    Verizon is selling the screen protector...I picked one up.
    Did they give you the Curve screen protector for the Tour?
    07-14-09 09:54 AM
    Did they give you the Curve screen protector for the Tour?
    Verizon has actual Tour screen protectors and some accessories as well.
    07-14-09 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD