Hey guys does anyone own the NLU privacy protector? If so how good is it? Does it cover the bottom four buttons? Does anyone know of a screen protector that covers the Entire screen plus four buttons that offers privacy (only those looking directly in front of phone can see the screen) I'd really like to kno because the storm2 deserves one if iphones and bb curves/tours/bolds are all walking around with them...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 09:46 AM
    yeah, i've been using it for a week now. Covers bottom 4 buttons and works very well..... made a new theme and my buddy rides with me to work and sits beside me at work and didn't notice the new theme until I showed it to him, when he stated "i didn't know man, i can't see your screen.."
    03-02-10 10:11 AM
    Nice I may have to try this one out
    03-02-10 01:06 PM
    can someone link to this? I may want to pick one up.. I sometimes leave my storm2 on the table of the press i'm at and if people walking past cant see.. hmm. this has peaked my interest
    03-02-10 01:07 PM
    yeah, i've been using it for a week now. Covers bottom 4 buttons and works very well..... made a new theme and my buddy rides with me to work and sits beside me at work and didn't notice the new theme until I showed it to him, when he stated "i didn't know man, i can't see your screen.."
    Is it hard to press the buttons at the bottom of the screen?

03-02-10 06:19 PM
    Is it hard to press the buttons at the bottom of the screen?

NLU Products Privacy ScreenGuardz for BlackBerry Storm2 9550

nothing beyond the normal nonsense.... , i actually added this with the
    Incipio Ultra Light Feather Case for BlackBerry Storm2 9550

This has been a GREAT combination for me.... the only downfall i have found which is very minor is that the screen protector is so thick it almost creates an edge at the bottom of the screen(buttons) that is about 1mm.

to answer post main question though.... is this worth it?

yes

does it fit and cover buttons perfectly?

yes

does it really protect your privacy?

yes

enjoy friends, i hope my feedback can help you decide.
    03-02-10 09:03 PM

NLU Products Privacy ScreenGuardz for BlackBerry Storm2 9550

nothing beyond the normal nonsense.... , i actually added this with the
    Incipio Ultra Light Feather Case for BlackBerry Storm2 9550

This has been a GREAT combination for me.... the only downfall i have found which is very minor is that the screen protector is so thick it almost creates an edge at the bottom of the screen(buttons) that is about 1mm.

to answer post main question though.... is this worth it?

yes

does it fit and cover buttons perfectly?

yes

does it really protect your privacy?

yes

enjoy friends, i hope my feedback can help you decide.
    do you know if you can use this case with the OEM blackberry charging cradle. Right now i use an invisible shield but i can't deal with it constantly peeling. Thanks
    03-02-10 09:09 PM
    works for me, but my cradle from vzw
    03-02-10 09:33 PM
    works for me, but my cradle from vzw
    Does you cradle have the BB logo on the back of it and a faint light on the top?
    03-02-10 09:51 PM
    I like the idea of the privacy screen, but I don't want to drop $20 for one protector. I picked up a pack of matte ones at Apple and cut them to fit my S2. Only thing I don't have is coverage for the bottom buttons.
    03-02-10 10:00 PM
    I like the idea of the privacy screen, but I don't want to drop $20 for one protector. I picked up a pack of matte ones at Apple and cut them to fit my S2. Only thing I don't have is coverage for the bottom buttons.
    That was the same positiion I was in but I want something that's perfect rather than me do an art project and mess up becuz then I'll REALLY be pissed off...

03-03-10 10:50 AM
    Looks good, but not sure if it is worth dropping $20 for just one. Eill have to think about it for a bit. Thanks for the info though!

Kat
    03-03-10 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD