Found that the new Torch fits screen-in perfectly in my 8350i OEM plastic holster. I have an extra one for my work BB and decided to try it. Fits in with no problem and snaps right into place. Been using it for about a week now with no problems.
    08-24-10 04:09 PM
    Found that the new Torch fits screen-in perfectly in my 8350i OEM plastic holster. I have an extra one for my work BB and decided to try it. Fits in with no problem and snaps right into place. Been using it for about a week now with no problems.
    I was doing the same thing, but the 8350i holster does not put the Torch to sleep. You would think a solid plastic holster should press buttons, but I would take mine out and it would be on all sorts of different screens. You are right though, the tab on the holster clicks right into the spot on the top of the torch, the magnets just don't line up.
    08-24-10 04:16 PM
    I just use the lock before I put it in and have no problems. Just something cheap until something comes out I like.

I was doing the same thing, but the 8350i holster does not put the Torch to sleep. You would think a solid plastic holster should press buttons, but I would take mine out and it would be on all sorts of different screens..
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 04:21 PM
    I just ordered the new OEM Torch Leather Holster on ShopCB.
    08-24-10 04:39 PM
    I just ordered the new OEM Torch Leather Holster on ShopCB.
    Ordered mine, too, will be here Thursday. I did try using my OEM plastic holster from my 8350i, BUT as it's fairly new, the top "clip" is still tight and upon looking closely, when it fits into the top slot on the Torch, it "pushes" the chrome housing out a bit towards the back of the phone when it clicks into place. It'll also end up tearing up the top of the phone. No, thanks...I don't want my phone coming apart on me, so went with the new leather holster from CB.
    08-24-10 05:33 PM
    Ordered mine, too, will be here Thursday. I did try using my OEM plastic holster from my 8350i, BUT as it's fairly new, the top "clip" is still tight and upon looking closely, when it fits into the top slot on the Torch, it "pushes" the chrome housing out a bit towards the back of the phone when it clicks into place. It'll also end up tearing up the top of the phone. No, thanks...I don't want my phone coming apart on me, so went with the new leather holster from CB.
    just an fyi for everyone the case-mate barely there case from AT&T does that. An AT&T Rep messed up one of my torches trying to take it off

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 07:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD