I just got my first BlackBerry and love having one device do the work of many. I have a holster and am considering the Seidio Innocase II Surface hard case for the times I fumble my S2. Is this a good choice or is there a better one? Also, would anyone be willing to share an unused coupon?
    02-26-10 09:53 AM
    On the Carbon Fiber Gear: Your source for everything carbon fiber facebook page....they said "Sneak peak at the weave on our upcoming real carbon fiber cases for Blackberry models"
    02-26-10 10:58 AM
    Look into the commuter case reall nice case for the storm2 from otterbox. Here's there website We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-10 12:01 PM
    I just got my first BlackBerry and love having one device do the work of many. I have a holster and am considering the Seidio Innocase II Surface hard case for the times I fumble my S2. Is this a good choice or is there a better one? Also, would anyone be willing to share an unused coupon?
    I really like mine. Adds very little bulk and doesn't interfer with any touch screen functions. My wife is currently rocking my case because she thinks she wants one too.
    02-26-10 12:24 PM
    Im debating between the Innocase II or Otterbox. Both look well made.
    02-26-10 12:42 PM
    02-26-10 12:47 PM
    See if you can find a retailer that will let you handle them...not sure you can find Seidio off the web, but I know my local VZW store had the Otterbox...I had an Innocase II on my iPhone with the accompanying holster and loved it. I find the Otterbox too big and makes one-handed typing a bit difficult for me, but it is VERY protective. If the Storm 2 Innocase II adds as little bulk to the Storm as it did to the iPhone, that's what I would get; but that's just me...
    02-26-10 01:02 PM
    Try a "body glove" I have one and I like it. I had one on my 8330 and dropped it down on concrete at a Phillies game. Didn't hurt it a bit so I'm confident that this product is probably what you are looking for.
    02-26-10 01:06 PM
    Otterbox Defender and/or Maxpedition Clip-on PDA phone holster if you don't like the plastic belt clip on the Defender. The Defender covered Storm 2 will just fit in the Maxpedition, although a bit snug.
    02-26-10 01:34 PM
    seidio and case mate make great cases!
    02-26-10 10:09 PM
    My take, the defender case is great. My phone has survived all sorts of drops and slams that otherwise would have killed an unprotected phone. But find a different holster for the defender case. The included holster, when used in a high stress environment (on a job site, LEO, etc..) is problematic at best. I have now cut through two holsters. The retaining tabs eventually become warped and are prone to break off. Otterbox CS has been great. They even shipped a new holster the other day. Sadly it was for the wrong phone. So I get to call them Monday again and try to straighten this out.
    02-26-10 11:12 PM
    FYI, if you are using the OEM Blackberry Storm holster, there are VERY FEW hard cases that will work with it. I use an Incipio ultra light feather slim case, and it barely fits in the OEM BB holster. The fit is so tight that I am actually probably going to try either the Epik case/holster combo or some other combo.
    02-26-10 11:47 PM
    I really like the epik resin cases
    02-27-10 08:35 AM
    coming soon....

Infinity Carbon
    03-01-10 08:38 AM
    I use the Incipio Silicrylic, which is a combination of a silicon cover with a hard plastic outer. It's nice, so if you do drop your phone, it has the silicon which will help absorb the drop and the hard plastic to protect and make it snug.

Incipio Carrying Cases - SILICRYLIC Silicone Crystal Case for BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 - Black
    03-01-10 09:11 AM
    What belt clip is available for the otterbox commuter?
    03-02-10 08:33 AM
    I just called otterbx and there is not a belt clip for commuter. Will the innocase II have a belt clip?
    03-02-10 09:54 AM
    OtterBox Defender (comes with belt clip) is the best for me.
    03-02-10 11:12 AM
    I use the Incipio Silicrylic, which is a combination of a silicon cover with a hard plastic outer. It's nice, so if you do drop your phone, it has the silicon which will help absorb the drop and the hard plastic to protect and make it snug.

Incipio Carrying Cases - SILICRYLIC Silicone Crystal Case for BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 - Black
    I just bought me one of these. What's your take on the Silicryllic and dust? I still have this extreme fear of dust when not using the BlackBerry leather pouch since I had the Sahara under my S1 screen. So far, I haven't noticed any with my S2 (aside from some in the camera flash), but I've had it strictly in the pouch. What about difficulty pressing the screen? I read in another thread that someone said it made their screen much more difficult to press.

TIA!
    03-02-10 01:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD