Anyone have a pic you can post of the Seidio Battery Cover on the phone, i just want to see what it looks like lol
    08-03-08 10:22 PM
    Mine should be arriving tomorrow, so, if I remember, I'll try to post a pic for you with the cover on the back.

CC
    08-04-08 02:45 PM
    just got it, it looks ok. Def would help it from not being scratched. I waned to "Seidio" logo on it though, looks generic lol!
    08-05-08 01:16 PM
    You got yours today? Cool. Mine's been delivered by UPS. Now, I just have to wait 'til 4:30 so I can go home and tear into it. Have you had a chance to notice any improvement in sound level with the cutouts over the speaker in the back?

CC
    08-05-08 02:03 PM
    I did notice a lil diff. in the sounds quality as far as loudness. I just hope not to much dust will get into the speaker cutout. But we'll see
    08-05-08 02:13 PM
    Oh crap! Forgot about that. I was hoping the Seidio rubberized hard case would fit over the battery cover, as well, but it won't for me. I can't even get the rubberized case to fit over my Curve at all, which I'm assuming is due to the fact that I have a BSE screen protector on the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ccfixx; 08-05-08 at 09:42 PM.
    08-05-08 09:08 PM
    That might be it. Cause i have the Seidio rubberized case and it its perfectly :/
    08-06-08 11:32 AM
    Try going to their website www.seidio.com
    08-06-08 02:46 PM
    comparison pic with the OEM cover.

08-06-08 06:29 PM
    comparison pic with the OEM cover.

It is about time this thread got a pic
    08-06-08 06:34 PM
    got mine yesterday and one thing i dont like about it is the mirror that sticks out like 2 inches lol
    08-06-08 07:21 PM
    Yeah, me neither. So, the first thing I did was take a utility knife and just pop that plastic mirror right out. It's just held in with a little bit of glue, so it doesn't take hardly any force to do so. I like it much better without the mirror.

CC
    08-07-08 07:36 AM
    Yeah, me neither. So, the first thing I did was take a utility knife and just pop that plastic mirror right out. It's just held in with a little bit of glue, so it doesn't take hardly any force to do so. I like it much better without the mirror.

CC
    Would you be so kind to post some pics of it without the mirror??

That has been the thing holding me back, honestly
    08-07-08 07:38 AM
    Yeah, I don't mind posting a pic, but the batter cover's at home right now and I'm at work. I'm still working with the Seidio rubberized hard case and trying to get it to stay closed on my BB. When I get home today, though, I'll take a pic of the battery cover with no mirror and post it on here.

Plus, the thing is that if you don't like the battery cover without the mirror, I imagine it'd be just as easy to glue it back down with some Loctite, or something.

CC
    08-07-08 12:00 PM
    Here ya go... the Seidio rubberized batter cover without the mirror. Enjoy!

CC

08-07-08 04:48 PM
    I really like that a lot. I hope they make one for the pearl soon.
    08-08-08 03:35 PM
    I really like that a lot. I hope they make one for the pearl soon.
    Most pictures I see have a SEIDIO logo at the bottom of the door. Is that removable?
    08-09-08 12:43 PM
    Most pictures I see have a SEIDIO logo at the bottom of the door. Is that removable?
    Although, most website pics show the battery cover with the Seidio logo at the bottom, from what I've read it seems that many, if not all, do not have that logo. Mine did not have the logo. Some people seem to think it looks generic without the logo, but I prefer having a cleaner look without the logo.

CC

08-09-08 01:53 PM
    Although, most website pics show the battery cover with the Seidio logo at the bottom, from what I've read it seems that many, if not all, do not have that logo. Mine did not have the logo. Some people seem to think it looks generic without the logo, but I prefer having a cleaner look without the logo.

CC

Thanks for the pictures!

I wonder if we can find a small flat mirror to fit in that spot!
    08-14-08 04:27 AM
    Thanks for the pics. I am about to order mine. I didn't order before because I didn't like the Seidio Logo, esp in silver as pictured.
    08-14-08 09:17 PM
    I am on the fence about it, did you guys order from crackberry or directly threw the seidio store?
    Where is the cheapest spot to get it, anyone online offer free shipping?
    Last edited by JGrams414; 08-14-08 at 11:20 PM.
    08-14-08 11:15 PM
    I am on the fence about it, did you guys order from crackberry or directly threw the seidio store?
    Where is the cheapest spot to get it, anyone online offer free shipping?
    I could never even find it on Seidio's site. Not for anything. I seen it p CrackBerry's site as well as other cell sites, but never on Seidio's. Could be me. lol

I e-mailed them about making one for the Pearl.

08-15-08 05:43 AM
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...13BB8300%2DBKR

^ I ordered right from Seidio's site no free shipping. I didn't see or look for it here until afterwards. Sorry CB, next time
    08-15-08 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD