has anyone bought it? It looks great and I think I just might order it from the shop crackberry section. Has anyone used it? Does your berry look sexier? lol
    06-20-08 11:37 AM
    You can get third party battery doors for your device in the CrackBerry store!! I believe there is a rubberized one

I do not personally have it (or want it)... I like the OEM case just fine. Maybe one day if my Berry gets all scratched I will get it
    06-20-08 11:43 AM
    yeah i know there is a rubber one, just wanted to know if any tried it yet, i think ima just get it anyway my berry deserves it lolol
    06-20-08 11:49 AM
    I just bought one (seidio)through crackberry. It looks good (all black), and feels good. It's not too rubbery where it grabs on to pockets. It also has a loudspeaker opening. However, the self portrait mirror is not flush with the door, and protrudes just a hair. So I'm expecting that to get scratched soon. Also, there is no clear plastic covering for the flash and camera lens. But the flash and lens are so recessed that they're still well protected. I'm happy with it.
    06-20-08 12:45 PM
    ooo ok thanks caseberry!
    06-20-08 01:38 PM
    I bought mine 3 weeks ago cause I really liked the way it looked... Nice with the Seidio Logo... When I got it, there was no logo, so it looked to me like a cheap rip off, but since I bought it from Seidio I know it's legit...

Like mentioned above, the mirror is the high point of the back and in one week mine had worn through the chrome / silver and a copper color circle about 3/16 of an inch now shows in the middle of an otherwise nice looking piece... I'm not hard on my things, but just from normal picking it up and placing it down, the mirror is beat...

I had purchased it because of the rubber coating... I HATE any type of scratches on my personal belongings, and this seemed like a great answer... Unfortunately, the mirror looks horrible and I'm about to go back to my OEM battery door... I had put clear vinyl on my OEM battery door, it so I'm sure it will hold up better than the mirror on the Seidio did...

Other than the mirror, it's a great piece... Fit is decent... I used a small piece of electrical tape on the inside to make the back sit more flush due to a difference in the clips left to right, but I am very picky, so I don't hold that against Seidio...
    Last edited by Risingsun124; 06-20-08 at 05:33 PM.
    06-20-08 05:31 PM
    There isnt anything clear protecting the camara and flash holes on my oem door either.

I have the Seidio door and like it. As stated above the mirror isnt that great.
    The only thing I have found wrong with it is that it sticks out on the top just a hair, so its not a perfect fit but its close. Overall I like it better for cosmetic reasons because it looks better. Other than that it has no advantages, and the ringer sound isnt louder because of the speaker cut out.
    06-20-08 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD