10-30-10 08:20 AM
30 12
tools
    Ya I finally got its great must have accesory I love it I just wish we could have gotten it for free with the phone like all other BB that I have owners lime the bold came with one. O well I have one now and that's all that matters.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-10 01:13 PM
    Subtotal $22.95
    Shipping & Handling $46.95
    Sales Tax $0.00
    Total $69.90

It costs me that price to make this thing come to Indonesia..
    what a crazy shipping price @_@

I'll prefer to wait until it's available in Indonesia T_____T
    09-24-10 01:58 PM
    I got mine today, I ordered through Crackberry. I like it even better than the one I had for the 9000, the seam doesn't stick out like it did on the one for the 9000. I just wish they would have came out with a case before I dropped the Torch scratching it up. Oh well, the screen was okay, I just scratched the bezel and a tiny part on the black border around the screen. Of course this case wouldn't have protected the part of the bezel that got scratched anyway.

This case adds virtually no bulk. I love it.
    09-24-10 05:04 PM
    Yea, that's why I decided not to go with them and just purchase from CB. I monitored their website since the beginning of Sept. They first said they would arrive on the 8th...then the 11th...then the 18th....now the 29th...good luck if you even will have it shipped by then.
    I pre-ordered both the holster and the pocket pouch from them. The holster came in when they said it would and they immediately shipped it. I did not see anything about the 8th, 11th, or 18th re: the pocket pouch -- the site said the arrival date was unknown until just a few days ago, when it said the 29th. So I don't doubt it will be in by next Wednesday and I'll have it shortly thereafter. Waiting a week or so longer to save 50% is easy enough.
    09-24-10 08:33 PM
    Anyone has had a problem of the red thread on the side coming off?
    10-30-10 08:20 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD