06-12-09 02:43 PM
39 12
tools
    I just got my pink combo case and loving it since it matches my pink curve.
    08-21-08 01:23 PM
    thanks for the detailed review. i will have to order one of those rubber cases.
    08-21-08 03:05 PM
    I just love my Seidio case. I just hope they can come out with some more colors. It'd like some flashy colors like Red and Hot Pink. The Burgundy is fine for now.
    08-21-08 03:25 PM
    Just ordered mine in blue from the seidio link. Also got the charging pod that will fit with the case on. Thanks for the great review.
    08-22-08 01:01 AM
    man i really want one of those cases.
    08-22-08 01:13 AM
    Like teedubbz, I have dropped mine several times, 2 of them getting out of my explorer so that's a good distance to the pavement. I only have one small scratch in the corner of my case but its barely noticeable and my case still snaps together perfectly. I absolutely love it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 01:14 AM
    Oh, and my bf is totally jealous and wants the case for his htc 6800 haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 01:16 AM
    Nicely put together review Mate!
    08-22-08 04:25 AM
    Cost of this case is ridiculous. It's a piece of plastic that costs $30 and possibly more with shipping. It's a nice case and does have a good feel but here is one more caveat - my pristine 8330 Curve now has a few scratches thanks to this case. It dropped about 12 inches from a park bench and the cover "de-snapped" and the Blackberry fell out of it and scratched on the pavement. This never would have happened with a one piece rubberized case that can be had for half the price. I'm far from the first to report this "de-snapping" issue.
    08-22-08 11:19 AM
    I have the hybrid case and holster and I would highly recommend any Seidio hard case. As far as it coming apart, I've dropped mine twice and it hasn't.. but both times it landed flat on its back. Of course if you dropped it on its edge, it's bound to come apart and I don't think you can expect it not to. Either way, a few possible scratches is far better than what would have happened to it without a case or just with a rubber skin. If that is an issue for someone, then they are better off paying the $5 a month (depending on provider) and getting the replacement insurance. Then rather than worry about protecting your BB with a case, you can just go bareback and go to the store and get a replacement if you drop it.

The only bad thing I can say about the hybrid case I have (and the Crystal one as well I'm sure) is its very easy to get crumbs and dust stuck underneath it. Being clear you see that and it's not very appealing. So you either have to open it up and clean it often, don't get a clear one or live with it (like I do), cuz I don't want to risk making my case loose by removing it all the time.
    08-22-08 12:12 PM
    I've had my case for about 2 months. It cracked on the upper corner above the volume toggle about the third time I tried to take it off. The tab cracked and now the case won't stay completely shut. It hasn't come off yet, but I'm really pissed about the quality.
    08-23-08 06:16 PM
    I've had my case for about 2 months. It cracked on the upper corner above the volume toggle about the third time I tried to take it off. The tab cracked and now the case won't stay completely shut. It hasn't come off yet, but I'm really pissed about the quality.
    This has happened with several seidio cases I've had. They are definitely made only to remove the cover a few times over the life of the case. If you do it more than 3-5 times then the cheap connectors wear off easily. In the future I'm sticking with the one piece molded rubberized casing.
    08-25-08 01:55 AM
    Well I found a seller on ebay selling these for $14.97 free shipping so I ordered the black and burgandy colors. They added up to less than buying just one at the Verizon store. I have to say that these cases are great! You can easily squeeze then in and out of your pocket without it grabbing the material like the silicone case (which was the reason I hated the silicone case) I bought the bestskinsever, but after my phone shut down and didn't restart one day I lost the bse with the fru I got, so this is my replacement. I figure if the case cracks in a few months I will use the cother color I bought, it will almost be a new phone!

Thanks for the awesome review!
    08-28-08 01:45 PM
    I bought the Seidio rubberized case, higher rated battery, verticle holster and charging stand. On a scale of 1-10.... I overwhelmingly rate it 9.9!
    06-12-09 02:43 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD