I purchased this for my Blackberry storm and it's the best $20 i've ever spent. Installation took a little bit longer than expected but i'm really picky about dust and other stuff so i took my sweet time.

After 3 weeks everything still looks perfect, I had some "streaks" and bubbles so I panicked but they just dissapeared. I know there are alot of cases and such out there but this thing really is the best.

I had the invisoshield for a while but it ended up peeling on the edges and i hated the sticky feeling, this one feels smooth and solid.
    04-24-09 01:04 PM
    I was looking at this one. Maybe I'll get it now. Thanks for your review!
    04-24-09 01:26 PM
    I purchased this for my Blackberry storm and it's the best $20 i've ever spent. Installation took a little bit longer than expected but i'm really picky about dust and other stuff so i took my sweet time.

After 3 weeks everything still looks perfect, I had some "streaks" and bubbles so I panicked but they just dissapeared. I know there are alot of cases and such out there but this thing really is the best.

I had the invisoshield for a while but it ended up peeling on the edges and i hated the sticky feeling, this one feels smooth and solid.
    HEY TAKE A PIC OF UR SCREEN AND LEMME C HOW IT LOOKS!
    04-24-09 01:49 PM
    I had a couple problems with some outside companies installing a protective cover.. ie: a stand at the mall... The edges would start to peel after about a month. And they used some scary water technique, which i just didn't watch. It didn't even completely cover the phone, and the installer was sloppy... $35 rip off. and i got it done with 2 phones ><.
    04-24-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD