Hi all,

I have an 8310 which has been owned before.
    It has a few slight scratches on the screen and I'd like to tidy it up by buying a new, replacement case. I don't need a skin, but a whole new replacement case.

Can anyone point out, from the myriad of cases on the CB shop, which one I might need?

I'm confused by all the different types.

Thanks in advance.

03-15-09 10:12 AM
    Otterbox all the way!!!!
    03-15-09 10:17 AM
    Thanks for that!!

I'll take a look at some now.

Edit: are they just a protective cover or, as I prefer, a complete new case/screen combo?

Sorry for the questions.
    Last edited by Snock; 03-15-09 at 10:28 AM.
    03-15-09 10:23 AM
    Are you looking for a case, or to replace the housing and lens on the device itself?

If you're looking to make Your BB look new, check out eBay and type in BlackBerry 8310 housings, if that's what you are seeking.

Otterbox is a protective shell that covers the entire device and is the strongest case on the market.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 03-15-09 at 10:31 AM.
    03-15-09 10:29 AM
    Are you looking for a case, or to replace the housing and lens on the device itself?

If you're looking to make Your BB look new, check out eBay and type in BlackBerry 8310 housings, if that's what you are seeking.
    That is exactly what I need.

Otterbox is a protective shell that covers the entire device and is the strongest case on the market.
    Understood. Many thanks.
    Yes, I don't need an Otterbox.

Cheers.
    03-15-09 10:37 AM
    You might also check out cnn.cn. They have a good selection of stuff for all types of BBs.

03-15-09 10:52 AM
    Thanks, Middbrew.
    03-15-09 11:21 AM
    No problem Snock. If you are changing out the housing, make sure you look at all your options. You can go with a black, silver, or red housing. You can also get your trackball in different colors as well.
    03-15-09 11:27 AM
    Cool!

Although my wallet doesn't like the sound of it!!

03-15-09 11:34 AM
    Cool!

Although my wallet doesn't like the sound of it!!

Yeah it can be hard on the wallet. Both my wife and I have a BB and I think she's going to have to get a second job!
    03-15-09 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD