Which one is the real deal? Mine got chewed up by the dog...no - really!

CB has it for like $25..

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

$10 at Amazon...
    Amazon.com: OEM BlackBerry Koskin Holster Leather Pouch Case fits BlackBerry Bold 9000 + Free SF Planet Neckstrap !: Cell Phones & Service

Why such a diff??

Thanks!
    12-16-09 10:58 PM
    Think Amazon is the OEM one, not sure why there's a big difference.
    12-16-09 11:10 PM
    The amazon holster is the one that comes with the 9000 in the box. The one on CB is an upgraded case that is made by blackberry and covers the bottom corners of the phone.

Good thing the phone wasn't in the holster when the dog got it!
    12-16-09 11:17 PM
    The amazon holster is the one that comes with the 9000 in the box. The one on CB is an upgraded case that is made by blackberry and covers the bottom corners of the phone.

^^ thanks. This CB community is GREAT!
    12-16-09 11:27 PM
    Glad to help! Everyone is pretty helpful!
    12-16-09 11:29 PM

This one just like from CB shop >> Amazon.com: BlackBerry Leather Holster for BlackBerry Bold 9000: Cell Phones & Service but with the price only $10.38USD
    12-17-09 11:53 AM
    Also, the Leather holster is much more durable than the Koskin (fake leather) holster. My holster goes through a lot, and has lasted a lot longer than the Koskin one that came with my phone.
    12-17-09 02:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD