could anyone help with this please. Nearly every time i try to answer a call and have to take the phone from my holster i lose the call i have lengthend the number of times the phone will ring before going to voice mail and thought that that had sorted the problem but it still happens. Am i removing it from the holster incorrectly? any help appreciated.
    09-01-11 08:37 AM
    I find it very annoying to remove it from the holster, especially while you are driving or in a rush.

That is why I bought a nice case that always leaves my BB Accessible and shoved the pouch back in the box.
    09-01-11 08:39 AM
    Use it without a case....for the record i have no issues answering calls when my 9900 is in the holster although i turned off my voicemail...screw paying 12p a min to listen to my messages.
    09-01-11 08:44 AM
    thanks for the reply which case are you using?
    09-01-11 08:55 AM
    thanks for the reply which case are you using?
    The one it came with, the black pouch....bought mine sim free from CPW on monday.
    09-01-11 09:34 AM
    I must be getting it out of the case and catching a button. Thanks again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 10:20 AM
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of the button location. You have to grab it by the buttons to remove it from the holster.
    09-01-11 10:22 AM
    I found it annoying too at first, but when i swapped my bold for a new one cuz of battery issues, the holster that came with it was MUCH looser than the other one I had.

So my suggestion is that if you still want to use your holster, but be able to pull it out faster, is use a blowdryer on the holster and let it loosen up, then squeeze the holster in and out while it's still warm to loosen it more.

I hope that helps...
    drum likes this.
    09-01-11 10:29 AM
    thanks debjokie will give it a try
    09-01-11 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD