do you guys remove the bb from charger when it reach 100% charge?

I don't leave laptop over charge over 100% since it cause damage to the battery. I wonder the battery for bb is affect the same way.
    08-27-09 08:09 PM
    Nope. You won't damage the battery. It's smart enough to stop charging.
    08-27-09 08:10 PM
    I leave mine charging on the desk every night. MoMa is right
    when it's charged it stops and no harm will come to the battery.
    08-27-09 08:17 PM
    do you guys remove the bb from charger when it reach 100% charge?

I don't leave laptop over charge over 100% since it cause damage to the battery. I wonder the battery for bb is affect the same way.
    Just a note regarding your laptop strategy...charge/discharge cycles are a big factor in a batteries lifespan. Think of them as finite, the battery only has so many cycles before it dies.
    I keep my XPS M1730 plugged in at all times (at 12lbs pretty much have to anyway) and that is recommended by Dell as well as other notebook makers.
    Its pretty safe to say that with modern electronics the chip wont let them overcharge (as others have said).
    Apologies for the Hijack, and Hi from Newmarket

Pete
    08-27-09 11:45 PM
    Ya I have had my bold since it came out and my battery is still great (I charge it every night). I think you might nEed to look into getting a new laptop if that's a problem for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 01:20 AM
    Apart from when I'm out and about, mine is always on the charger, whether it's in the truck or at home. Never had any problem with my old 8830.
    08-28-09 02:24 AM
    I don't have time to wait for it to charge 4am in the morning. LoL. Glad it just stops charging once its full. Or else that would suck big time. But RIM knows better than that.
    08-28-09 02:43 AM
    No need to unplug the laptop. Infact keep it plugged in.

08-28-09 02:55 AM
    Yeah I keep mine in all night loong

08-28-09 12:18 PM
    I keep mine plugged in every night when I go to bed and unplug in the morning. My laptop is plugged in 24/7 unless I take it somewhere. The charge in that still lasts like it did when I first bought it about 2 years ago.
    08-28-09 02:20 PM
    charges on all night if i leave my pc on
    08-28-09 02:33 PM
    I charge mine all night. Battery is better now than when I first got it. Same with my 8800... I had that over two years and it got better with time and that I charged overnight every night as well. I also keep my laptop plugged in.
    08-28-09 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD