Well when I had my storm 1, it came with a pair of earphones, those now make scratching noises and I practically have to not move to listen to music. When I got my Storm 2, I was given another pair, about an hour ago the top part of them broke off in my pocket (I didn't lean on anything) and the ear bud is gone, there seems to also be no sound coming from it. I have to sometimes wiggle the wire about for sound to come out of the working one.

Now I'm looking for earphones to buy, I'm not sure if I should buy the same BlackBerry ones or a pair from the Vodafone store. I'm still wondering if I should buy an iTouch (16GB or 32, I feel even if I just use it for music, I will run out of space and there isn't much of a price difference between 16 and 32) or wait to upgrade later on in the year to an iPhone 3GS. I know there are some great earphones but I like the ones with the microphones so I can easily answer while I'm out listening to music or watching a movie on my Storm 2 (the battery is pretty bad, it runs out unless I'm in class charging through the USB). I saw a pair for 7 in store, they had no name and the microphone was tiny.

Edit: http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content I believe these were the pair I received both times. The first time I wasn't even given the buds.
    Last edited by thebbnoob; 01-15-10 at 06:18 AM.
    01-15-10 06:09 AM
    01-15-10 10:14 AM
    Is there much of a sound difference between the Premium edition and the Mulitmedia edition?
    01-16-10 01:04 AM
    The best sounding headphones you cane buy come form Shure. Any of the SE series are great but certainly not cheap The SE310's for example are about $150.00. Like I said not cheap but you will be amazed at the sound. You will hear things in the music you never heard before. Just add the Shure Music Phone Adapter and you can listen and talk using a premium headset. You can find the entire line at Shure.com but don't freak out at the price. Everything is much cheaper at most online stores.
    01-16-10 01:22 AM
    after testing all kind of earphones, beats by dr.dre is my pick.. i've tested sony,bose,shure the list goes on... and for $169.99 it has mic to answer calls plus it plugs right into the phone no adapter needed...
    01-16-10 10:08 PM
    I don't think he's enough of an audiophile to dish out that much money for simple earphones for his music. I think he is simply asking for a reasonably priced pair that don't create noise like his current pair. OP, are you looking for a pair that will provide incredible sound or just simply want a pair that works?
    01-16-10 11:00 PM
    I don't think he's enough of an audiophile to dish out that much money for simple earphones for his music. I think he is simply asking for a reasonably priced pair that don't create noise like his current pair. OP, are you looking for a pair that will provide incredible sound or just simply want a pair that works?
    I wouldn't mind incredible sound, but I would like something that's durable with a microphone, which clearly isn't the BB earphones that comes with the phone. I'm very careful with mine and both broke.
    01-19-10 04:24 AM
    Hi all,

I have the same question ad the OP. I've started listening to music on my new 9700 (previous BB's never had the battery power!!) and would like a good (not too expensive) set of ear buds which have a mic. If the Mic control has volume control and the ability to pause, next/back etc then great but the key thing is sound quality and mic functionality.

Has anyone tried these? ZAGG | Z.buds | iPhone Earbuds, In-ear Headphones, Earphones Do they work properly with BB's and in particular the 9700?

Ben
    01-19-10 07:41 PM
    Just stepped outside and noticed rubber parts were falling off of the earphones so I just threw it in the nearest bin. Maybe I should just buy an ipod touch or unlocked iPhone cause my contract ends on Dec 21st.

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content I was thinking of these but they may not work in other things. I'm so pissed off that I have no earphones now, I love my music. I couldn't be bothered to use earphones where only 1 works and both have no protection, the other one buzzes and I can't move while using them!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by thebbnoob; 01-20-10 at 07:49 AM.
    01-20-10 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD