I know the majority of you have them... What are your recommendations on the best screen protector for the 9550? I'm tired of having to wipe my screen everyday.
    01-21-10 07:26 PM
    i bought the reusable ezguards which are absolutely terrible. very rough/grippy feel. just ordered generic one time use ones from ebay. did the same for my dare and no issues

3X SCREEN PROTECTOR FOR BLACKBERRY STORM 2 9550 9520 - eBay (item 260535290027 end time Jan-11-10 10:14:17 PST)
    01-21-10 07:28 PM
    Invisibleshield is good.
    01-21-10 07:35 PM
    Invisibleshield is good.
    +1. Agreed. I applied the full body IS to my S2 and as far as the screen goes, the finger prints and smudges are barely visible seriously. Cuz that drove me nuts also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 07:48 PM
    I use the ipod touch anti-glare ones cut to fit
    01-21-10 07:59 PM
    ok I'll try those out... thanks!
    01-21-10 08:37 PM
    I just have the ones from Verizon, they are good. No glare, or fingerprints. I had them on the S1 too ... no complaints!
    01-21-10 08:39 PM
    i just bought ghost armor... i love it.. It reduced smudges almost completely and i have it on my entire storm.. No orange peel effect either!
    01-21-10 09:05 PM
    PhantomSkinz full body kit. Although the side bits are a bit of a pain to fit.
    01-22-10 02:56 AM
    I just ordered the invisibleshield, the ones verizon sells you for $12 a pk of 3 are worthless, they show smudges horribly looks like crap.
    01-22-10 04:43 AM
    See my sig. They are the best.....of course, thats my opinion.
    01-22-10 06:14 AM
    These are the best I have used.

Ultimate Screen Guard

Not loving those full body skins. They make your device look like the platic covered couches in your grandmothers house.
    01-22-10 07:06 AM
    ebay ones just came in. company called screenguard. it's like theres nothing there, very smooth. so good when i put them on i thought the screen was at 100% when it's at 50% brightness. 3 for $4, anyone paying $10 and more for these body skins or bigger brand name ones are wasting their money.
    01-22-10 11:36 AM
    i love the phatom skinz put them on mine and my dads phone and have been perfect for over a month now and they come with two in a pack
    01-22-10 11:57 AM
    I have a Steinheil anti-fingerprint screen protector with a phantom skinz body. The anti-glare, anti-smudge, anti-fingerprint is the best thing ever. My girl loved it so much I bought 1 for her Droid Eris as well. Its a little pricey but you get 2, and as like most things in life........You get what you pay for!!!!!!!!!!
    Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint for BlackBerry Storm
    01-22-10 01:33 PM
    ^ i have those. love them
    01-22-10 01:36 PM
    When you guys applied your screen protectors did you have to take off the original one that comes with the storm 2? I remember peeling it off easily on my storm 1 but I can't seem to find an edge on my storm 2.
    01-22-10 02:46 PM
    I have a Steinheil anti-fingerprint screen protector with a phantom skinz body. The anti-glare, anti-smudge, anti-fingerprint is the best thing ever. My girl loved it so much I bought 1 for her Droid Eris as well. Its a little pricey but you get 2, and as like most things in life........You get what you pay for!!!!!!!!!!
    Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint for BlackBerry Storm
    This guy is right! The anti-fingerprint one is awesome! I sure don't miss wiping all those smudges off my screen. You won't be sorry ordering this one.
    01-22-10 08:58 PM
    Read up on ZAGG Invisishield, I swear by them on phone, GPS, iPod, etc. Right now I have the full body for my storm but only used the front 3 pieces so my Verison Shell/Holster fits like it supposed to. Invisishield carries lifetime warranty also.
    01-22-10 11:38 PM
    Let me chime in on the fantastic Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint screen protectors. This product is terrific!

One of the only really irritating things I had found with my Storm2 was the incredible attraction the screen had for fingerprints! For some reason it really bugged me to see all those fingerprints on the screen. (Having a dark wallpaper just emphasizes the problem further.) I found myself wiping the screen multiple times a day just to keep the screen reasonably clear.

After reading some reviews on the Steinheil Anti-Fingerprint product, I decided to give it a try. What a difference! This film has completely eliminated the fingerprint problem on my screen -- yay!

Pros: Eliminates fingerprints from screen. No more screen wiping needed. Also, greatly reduces glare on screen in bright light environments. Product is cut perfectly and fits the Storm2 screen exactly. Easy to apply and I had no bubble problem whatsoever.

Cons: Slight effect on clarity of screen. If you are extremely sensitive to clarity (e.g., work with extremely small fonts or very detailed graphic images), then this may be a factor for you. Steinheil makes a Crystal clear screen protector that you might want to look at in this case (although I have not personally tried that product).

Overall: If screen smudges or glare are bugging you, I highly recommend you try this product out.
    02-04-10 03:50 PM
    I like the Boxwave ones. Haven't tried the Steinheil but they look nice. Might try next time.
    02-04-10 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD