Hey guys....my first post here!

Had my Storm for about 5 months....I have the blackberry leather sleeve for it, and it does the job, but I don't like how it doesn't cover the top part of the phone and also lately its been breaking down on the inside, and I have noticed a little bit of dried glue on the side of my phone....so it's time for a new case.

I just want a basic sleeve....no beltclips, no fliptops. I have the Sena sleeve but its just a piece of leather and doesnt really protect me from pressing the screen while it's in my pocket.

Only other ones I have seen are the Beyza Pouch and the Fortte pouch. Is there anything else? The Beyza looks awesome - but its $50.

Thanks guys!
    04-01-09 08:13 AM
    04-01-09 09:24 AM
    I have read good things about the fortte pouch but everything I have read nothing seems to rival a vaja case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 09:31 AM
    Hey thais0n! Welcome to crackberry!

I'm actually thinking of picking up the leather blackberry pouch myself. I'm OK with the top being exposed... I usually carry my phone around in my back pocket and take it out whenever I'm sitting or not on the move.

I have the Sena sleeve but its just a piece of leather and doesnt really protect me from pressing the screen while it's in my pocket.
    I don't know if this will help much, but which OS are you running? Some (if not most/all) of the newer leaks actually kill the screen when the phone is locked. I'm currently running the leaked .113 and if I lock my phone, the screen only lights up if I press one of the actual keys, and not the screen itself.

I don't know if you are concerned with draining the battery by lighting up the screen, or if you're more concerned with the wear and tear of all those accidental clicks... but if battery is you biggest worry, an upgrade will probably help a lot

Good luck!
    04-01-09 11:03 PM
    ^^^^^ x2. it's pricey but totally worth it!
    04-02-09 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD