05-18-10 05:21 PM
474 ... 7891011 ...
tools
    Just got mine today... sweet looking and feels like there is nothing on the phone
    08-31-09 09:19 PM
    I ordered mine on the 17th and haven't received it yet. Anyone else take this long?
    08-31-09 09:44 PM
    I ordered mine too on the 17th and came on saturday. I live in cali. Did u get the confirmation email on the 18th? That's when I got mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 11:02 PM
    Just received mine today. Ordered on Aug 17th; Shipped on Aug 19th; Delivered Sept 1.

Incredible fit and look. Very satisfied (would have paid more for this case). Screen protector and cleaning cloth is a bonus.
    09-01-09 12:04 PM
    I bought one of these and don't like it. Its too hard to press some of the buttons, and the case doesn't offer any protection other than scratch protection because the material is too hard and not absorbant.

I was pumped when I got it and really liked it for a couple days, then started realizing all the downside. went with a incipio dermashot and couldn't be happier.
    09-01-09 12:13 PM
    I just purchased to clear skin guards from that same dealer - $1/each aint bad.
    09-01-09 12:30 PM
    the case fits real nice and like that it isnt the silicon feeling which attracts dust and makes it tough to get in and out of pants pocket.... more of a firm fitting case .. rather then the oem blackberry oem ones.. which stretch out..

the only cons to this case ... the shortcut keys are just behind the plastic... there no popout of the plastic making it easier to feel where the buttons are .. and the hole for headphone jack is misaligned..
    09-01-09 12:33 PM
    Just purchased a black one! \o_
    09-01-09 06:33 PM
    i love this case. it saved my phones life today. i forgot i had it on my lap and i was getting out of my car and heard a sound. looked around and saw my phone under a car laying down. i got it and not a scratch on it!
    09-01-09 08:20 PM
    Recieved mine it doesn't have the brownish tint to it. Charger doesn't stay in well, other than that it's great and I love the free screen protector.
    09-01-09 10:52 PM
    will this fit into the holster from shell / holster combo sold at verizon stores for Tour?
    09-01-09 11:01 PM
    Ordered mine on the 21st and just got it last nite. So far I like it. Wish it would cover around the earpiece.
    09-02-09 12:07 AM
    I think I'm going to order one, thanks!
    09-02-09 12:41 AM
    Recieved mine it doesn't have the brownish tint to it. Charger doesn't stay in well, other than that it's great and I love the free screen protector.
    When you say your case doesnt have the brownish tint, What color is it? all black? I hope it's all black, thanks.

I can't wait for my case.
    09-02-09 07:54 AM
    Ordered mine on the 21st and just got it last nite. So far I like it. Wish it would cover around the earpiece.
    Can you post pictures??
    Thanks
    09-02-09 08:06 AM
    Ordered mine on the 19th, shipping confirmation on the 20th, which is a thursday, still haven't gotten mine. I live around cleveland.

Anyone from the same area that ordered these, how long did it take to get yours?

09-02-09 08:52 AM
    When you say your case doesnt have the brownish tint, What color is it? all black? I hope it's all black, thanks.

I can't wait for my case.
    It's the same color as the bezel of VZW Tours. Meaning it's charcoal/smoke gray...not black at all.

Pros:
    - The build and material is amazing, very sturdy but still flexible.
    - Scratch proof
    - Hugs the phone very snugly and holds tight, makes the phone feel very durable
    - It doesn't attract lint and slides in and out of your pocket with ease.
    - It is transparent and has a visible argyle design on it (I don't like the design personally)
    - Comes with screen protector and cleaning cloth (didn't use either, have my own)
    - Pretty easy to remove to place phone on charging pod

Cons
    - It's a difficult pressing the lock/standby buttons due to the sturdiness of the material
    - The sides hug the keyboard well but that makes pressing the keys on the far left and right a little more difficult. (The OEM case had some space just for the keyboard, nice job RIM).
    - The headphone slit is poorly cut and not aligned well at all, but if you use enough pressure you can get your headphones in. - The mic slit is off too, and it causes reduction in call quality.
    - It's about 1.5mm thick, but doesn't add any noticeable bulk to the phone.
    - The USB port is cut small so you have difficulty plugging it in for charging.
    - There's excess rubber where the case was put together. You can definitely feel it, but I want to sand it down.

Otherwise, can't complain too much since it's only $5. It's not the best case, but it provides the money's worth. If the iSkin Vibe has better cut slits for the headphone jack, I'll get that when it's released.

And FYI mine was shipped on Aug 23 and arrived Sep 1.
    Last edited by redwanhuq; 09-02-09 at 10:59 AM.
    09-02-09 08:52 AM
    It's the same color as the bezel of VZW Tours. Meaning it's charcoal/smoke gray...not black. It is also transparent.

It's great case for the money's worth. But I am not digging the ugly argyle pattern on it. The headphone slit is poorly cut and not aligned well at all, but if you use enough pressure you can get your headphones in. The mic slit is off too, and it causes reduction in call quality. Otherwise, the build and material is amazing. Can't complain too much since it's only $5.
    Can you post some pictures? Thanks
    09-02-09 08:54 AM
    will this fit into the holster from shell / holster combo sold at verizon stores for Tour?
    Buy one, then take it to the store and ask to try it out. I'm sure if someone knew it fit, they would have told everyone by now.
    09-02-09 09:13 AM
    Ordered mine on the 19th, shipping confirmation on the 20th, which is a thursday, still haven't gotten mine. I live around cleveland.

Anyone from the same area that ordered these, how long did it take to get yours?

I'm still waiting and I live in the Detroit area. Until I saw this thread, I almost forgot I even ordered it!

I also ordered on the 19th.
    Last edited by LuckyDad; 09-02-09 at 09:19 AM.
    09-02-09 09:13 AM
    I hope they get here by friday! I am leaving for NC and I could use them by then

09-02-09 09:35 AM
    Can you post some pictures? Thanks
    I think this thread is full of pictures of it.
    09-02-09 09:39 AM
    hopefully mine comes today
    09-02-09 09:43 AM
    They just shipped mine today.
    09-02-09 09:57 AM
    I think this thread is full of pictures of it.
    I know, It would be nice to see different ones, Thanks though.
    09-02-09 09:58 AM
474 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD