05-18-10 05:21 PM
474 ... 678910 ...
tools
    I used a cuticle trimmer to make the charger hole a little larger...
    08-29-09 06:44 PM
    It would be nice if everybody posted a picture of their berries w/ the epik case.
    08-29-09 07:56 PM
    I wanna buy one but i want to see more pic to see how it would look on my tour.
    08-29-09 07:57 PM
    Got mine today ... waaaaay better than both the OEM and the one I got from a Sprint store.
    08-29-09 08:01 PM
    Got mine today too, ordered on Aug 17th. Love it over the flimsy OEM case. Mine looks smoke black. Makes my bb feel like new again.
    08-29-09 08:12 PM
    This case does look awesome but I don't like how it's not completely black. I'm going to wait for iskin.
    08-29-09 08:13 PM
    I wanna buy one but i want to see more pic to see how it would look on my tour.
    there are plenty of pictures in this thread of the tour with the epik case, not to mention that there are also pics in the ebay link...
    08-29-09 11:18 PM
    got mine today! Dang nice case!!
    08-29-09 11:31 PM
    I got mine, but there is 2 tiny problems the charger wont stay connected and the head phone jack is not correctly align. anyone else having this issues?
    08-30-09 01:08 AM
    EDIT- I just read the box cutter solution. TY

Awesome awesome case, great feel, size etc.

Only issue I have is that it doesnt charge the phone properly. I have to remove the case to fully charge. Apparently it has the same issue with the heeadphone jack, where the size of the case is to large & doesnt allow the plug to fully go in

Anyone else having this issue?
    I can charge mine with the case on, the charger popped out once on me but if I make sure it's pushed in all the way then it works fine.
    08-30-09 07:10 AM
    I ordered my case last Monday, shipped Tuesday and I received it today. I thought I wouldn't get it before the 31st.
    3 days from order to delivery from Hong Kong?
    08-30-09 06:09 PM
    iSkin needs to hurry up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-30-09 09:37 PM
    iSkin needs to hurry up!

I think they lost A LOT of customers for being so late to this Epik case.
    08-30-09 09:44 PM
    I just ordered mine on Monday, can't wait till it comes! =]
    08-30-09 11:08 PM
    11 days and waiting...
    08-31-09 12:51 AM
    Did someone ever answer this guys post on page 1? If these will let you use the OEM Holster? And, is it easier to slide in and out of the holster vs the OEM skin? Mine tends to "bunch" up on the sides if I'm not careful and I kinda hate it.
    08-31-09 02:23 AM
    the phone fits fine inside the OEM holster...if u want to have it slide in and out a little better i just stretched out the case where the sides stretch ( ie spandex type material )...after i did that it slide out quite easily...everyone get this case its too cheap and sweet to pass up...! i think im going to order another one! just in case they raise their prices or i mess this one up somehow =)
    08-31-09 02:32 AM
    Yes it does work with the OEM holster. I use the holster with this epik case and I have the OEM skin as well. I think it actually slides in better vs the OEM rubbery skin. To get a snug fit with the latch properly aligned I have the face of the Tour against the back of the holster.
    08-31-09 08:05 AM
    I got a 3-pack (Red, Clear/White, & Black/Smoke). of these 3, I actually like the Clear/White the most! Red is a little too bright (should have gotten blue instead) and Black/Smoke shows finger prints/smudges too easily.

As others have said, this case works just fine in the OEM holster. My holster was already stretched out a bit since I was trying to use the OEM silicone skins. These bunched up and were difficult to get out, even with the stretching. Also, the sides of the skins just weren't tight. SO glad I didn't pay full price.

I can't get the microUSB port to stay attached very easily either, but I take the case off to use the charging pod every night anyway.

I emailed the seller about the headphone holes not lining up correctly, and he said that he would contact the manufacturer about it.

On last thing... I have a full Phantom Skins cover on my phone and needed to make one small modification. I had to trim off the piece that covers the "Verizon" logo at the bottom. Since the case is so snug, the edge would get caught on the PS film and cause it to lift when putting it on. This isn't a problem if you don't plan on removing the case very often, but you'll definitely mess up your PS if you remove it every night to charge.
    08-31-09 01:14 PM
    what method of shipment does this seller use?
    08-31-09 02:02 PM
    I can't get the microUSB port to stay attached very easily either, but I take the case off to use the charging pod every night anyway.
    Couldn't you enlarge the opening with an exacto knife/razor blade or something?
    08-31-09 02:30 PM
    Couldn't you enlarge the opening with an exacto knife/razor blade or something?
    I could... I have actually already done this for the headphone jack. The thing is, I bought the charging pod for a reason, if I didn't use it then it would just be a waste. The funny part is, I wanted it for the convenience, but now it's just a little more inconvenient than just plugging it in!

Maybe I'll just stick with the Phantom Skins and no case, just the holster. If it ever gets dinged up, I'll get a case to hide the dings. LOL!
    08-31-09 03:00 PM
    what method of shipment does this seller use?
    Shipped from Hong Kong by ground and sea (for free) or 7-10 days by air (for $3.00).

I ordered mine awhile back and took the free shipping, which can take 15 days.

I already have a case on my Tour, so I'm willing to wait.
    08-31-09 03:02 PM
    Here's my glamour shots. Pretty blurry so ill take better ones in the morning.

Paired to phantomskinz front currently. Bezel is really scratched up but this solved the problem haha.
    Where can I get that background?
    08-31-09 03:32 PM
    I just ordered my Tour and three of these cases. Black, pink and purple....can't wait to get them.

08-31-09 05:17 PM
474 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD