05-18-10 05:21 PM
474 ... 34567 ...
tools
    lol, im not talking about on the front of the screen brah. I'm talking about the quick buttons on the side with my case on. sheesh. without the case, it never happens.
    lol ok...I was like wtf. If you press the convenience keys too hard the screen ripples. I comprende amigo..

gotta love RIM : )

I'm starting to really dislike Balsillie..........

My BB days may be over after my year or 2 with the Tour. Can't or won't support a company that unleashes bad equipment to it's customer base.
    08-21-09 02:09 PM
    Does this case hinder the speakerphone??

thx
    08-21-09 02:26 PM
    Does this case hinder the speakerphone??

thx
    not one bit
    08-21-09 02:34 PM
    sweet thanks
    08-21-09 02:41 PM
    Just bought mine... cant wait!
    08-21-09 02:58 PM
    I can charge my phone with this case on. The charger slipped out once but I just pushed it back in. I am really loving this case. I haven't taken it off yet and I don't plan to take it off unless necessary. Honestly for the money I don't think you can beat this case and the phone looks really good in it.
    08-21-09 03:46 PM
    My BB days may be over after my year or 2 with the Tour. Can't or won't support a company that unleashes bad equipment to it's customer base.
    I've never been through so many phones before in my life. I'm so @@#$@ing sick of BB's right now. If ATT didn't have terrible coverage out here, I'd have left for an iPhone long ago. Perhaps I'll meet myself midway and get a G1 instead. T-Mobile's not too bad her in the valley.

And it's not like voice quality's something I'll be missing. It's been absolute crap on my Tour. Storm wasn't that great either. What the **** happened to the BB brand? I'm "this" close to activating my Razr so I can at least hear people again.
    08-22-09 02:49 AM
    I've never been through so many phones before in my life. I'm so @@#$@ing sick of BB's right now. If ATT didn't have terrible coverage out here, I'd have left for an iPhone long ago. Perhaps I'll meet myself midway and get a G1 instead. T-Mobile's not too bad her in the valley.

And it's not like voice quality's something I'll be missing. It's been absolute crap on my Tour. Storm wasn't that great either. What the **** happened to the BB brand? I'm "this" close to activating my Razr so I can at least hear people again.
    lol i had 2 calls yesterday and pple kept telling my they couldnt understand what i was saying, good thing i mostly txt and use the media features rather than talk
    08-22-09 02:09 PM
    I've had to do some serious calling this month and the amount of times I've repeated or asked them to repeat something has blown my mind. I'm this close to activating my Razr simply for the sake of having an actual conversation.
    08-23-09 04:36 AM
    I've had to do some serious calling this month and the amount of times I've repeated or asked them to repeat something has blown my mind. I'm this close to activating my Razr simply for the sake of having an actual conversation.
    this has nothing to do with the case... its the issue that tons of people have that u can read about in this forum .. u sound muffled ... sound like u are in a bathroom ... sound like u have the phone half way in your mouth ... when they cant hear u ... change the phone to speaker phone and i bet they hear u allot better... u should look into swapping out your phone with a new one

but we should keep this thread on track ... this is about the Epik case
    08-23-09 06:58 AM
    Woops, yeah, late @ night posting and didn't realize what topic it was, haha. Case looks awesome. Need more high quality pics!

If I wind up ordering one, I'll definitely try to cut some holes out for the charging pod. And if any of the ports are giving people trouble, just sand/file/cut them back a little. I had to do this w/ a hard case for my Storm and it worked out just fine.

EDIT: Just watched the ebay video and the red really gives the Tour flavor. I'm just not so sure how the see through affect would look up close. Anyone order the red and have a chance to shoot some good photos of it?
    Last edited by Jodiuh; 08-23-09 at 08:59 AM.
    08-23-09 08:56 AM
    it wont work with the OEM dock even with the holes cut out ... the dock barely worked when u put one of those protective skins over the device ... very tight fit
    08-23-09 09:24 AM
    Some early on should have bought 50 of these and resold them on ebay for $9 free shipping. Could have mad and extra $100 by doing this. I'd rather pay $9 to have it in 3 days than $5 for 2 weeks.
    08-23-09 10:51 AM
    just ordered a black one today
    08-23-09 11:34 AM
    just ordered one today. i wonder if it's made of the same stuff the iSkin's are made of.
    08-23-09 12:02 PM
    How much bulk does it add? Because I hate when a phone is too big,
    08-23-09 01:22 PM
    I ordered mine on the 8th and just received it yesterday. I like it a lot. Its not that thick. Even with the case on the phone it still fits in your oem case

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 01:39 PM
    once the case mate smart skin comes out for the tour ill prob pick that 1 up too
    08-23-09 01:54 PM
    How much bulk does it add? Because I hate when a phone is too big,
    Almost none. It fits really well and is not that thick.
    08-23-09 02:45 PM
    Here's my glamour shots. Pretty blurry so ill take better ones in the morning.

Paired to phantomskinz front currently. Bezel is really scratched up but this solved the problem haha.

Dou see that line in the middle of extra rubber... I shaved (match 4 lol) mine down, now it looks a lot better.
    08-23-09 02:50 PM
    [vent]
    ordered on 8/11, still not here in NY... I am impatient!
    [/vent]

that is all, carry on
    08-25-09 10:04 AM
    [vent]
    ordered on 8/11, still not here in NY... I am impatient!
    [/vent]

that is all, carry on
    the seller sent me a message saying mine was sent on the 20th. i also live in ny
    08-25-09 10:40 AM
    By far the best case out there for the Tour. I ordered mine from Ebay as well. I was gonna get the Innocase from Seidio cause I had one for my Curve and loved it but the one for the Tour is like $30 compared to the Epik Case which is $3 with free shipping. It may take a little while to get but it's worth it. I like the fact that you can see the Blackberry symbol on the back through the case and it fits beautifully and provides more protection compared to all the other silicone cases out there. A must buy if you ask me.
    08-25-09 10:50 AM
    Just ordered it on Ebay. There is 10% microsoft cash back available (saves 50 cents), making it only $4.50 for the case. You do have to set up a bing cashback account, but its easy after that, just go to shopping.bing.com, type in any item like 'xbox' and look for an ebay cashback link, then search for this case and use buy-it-now.

Great price for hopefully what is a great case!
    08-25-09 11:21 AM
    Almost none. It fits really well and is not that thick.
    I'm assuming/hoping you're saying this because you own an Epik case for the Tour yourself..rather than hearing/reading about how it fits.

If so; do you or anyone else know if the Epik case is thinner/thicker than the BlackBerry-branded silicone skin for the Tour?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-09 11:29 AM
474 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD