05-18-10 05:21 PM
474 ... 1415161718 ...
tools
    I ordered a green and a clear case for my Storm on the 14th, got em the 24th...I had a purple case from Iskins that cost me $30 and I really love that case but when I came across these (2 for $9) I couldn't pass that deal up no matter how long it took to get here...anyway, they are the same material as the Iskin, I even like the Epik cases better because of the design on the back...the Storm's have a different design than the Tour's and I'm sure the Curve's have a different design...anyway sorry for my boring post lol
    09-28-09 12:27 PM
    I even like the Epik cases better because of the design on the back...the Storm's have a different design than the Tour's and I'm sure the Curve's have a different design...anyway sorry for my boring post lol
    Ya I'm sure they do my buddy got one for the Iphone and it had a circular design where as mine has the diamond/diagonal pattern (mine looks better)

Also for anyone who is wondering...I bought a Bold pocket pouch for my Tour (read somewhere it fit better) and just got it today well it fits in there with Epik case still on!!!!

ahh what a great day
    09-28-09 01:48 PM
    I just got my cases. I ordered them on the 17th. They're great.
    The clear one has a small blemish, but I don't think it'd bug anyone other than me.

Clear one next to my waste of $15.

Both

The mark doesn't scratch off. It's "cooked in." I guess it's not a big deal.
    09-28-09 03:38 PM
    Ya I'm sure they do my buddy got one for the Iphone and it had a circular design where as mine has the diamond/diagonal pattern (mine looks better)

ahh your right...I should have been more specific...at the time when I ordered, there were no designs for the Storm cases, not sure if they have them yet...and the diamond/diagonal pattern is sweet
    09-29-09 12:03 PM

The Iskin is the purple case on the left, I actually have it upside down so if you look on the top, you can see that there is no opening for the speaker, and no design...the other 2 are epik cases..the one in the middle is the clear case, it looks almost grey but it looks really nice in person...
    09-29-09 12:28 PM
    got the pink and smokey gray one. the pink fits perfectly on my bold. the gray one however is a little off. doesnt cover much of the sides, but i bought it off my about $5 on ebay, so I can't complain much.

Other than that, its still useable, it still protects my BB from accidental drops. and oh, i got a screen protector for free too. xD
    10-02-09 03:03 PM
    Did they finally rectify the plug issues?
    10-04-09 10:57 AM
    i have a few cases on the way and would also like to know this.

if anything, i'll know if a few days haha
    10-04-09 11:06 AM
    Love my new Epik case. Fits really snug & is a lot thicker/sturdier than the OEM skins. ...still I wonder if these Epik ones will get loose over time like the OEM cases ... Has anyone had theirs a month or more?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-05-09 02:58 PM
    I just got my cases. I ordered them on the 17th. They're great.

I live in Los Angeles and picked up both of those exact cases from a local cell phone store (Kila Kila Wireless in Santa Monica at Broadway and 4th). I'd prefer the clear case without the pattern but I still love it. I try and rotate the cases but I really love the clear one and almost miss it when I use the smoked grey one. Not that the smoked one isn't extremely cool too.

I have skins on my 8900 and you have to be very careful putting these cases on and taking them off with skins on your phone because the fit of these cases is so tight. But overall, these cases are remarkable for the way they make your BlackBerry feel even more elegant.

Highly recommended.
    10-05-09 09:41 PM
    Love my new Epik case. Fits really snug & is a lot thicker/sturdier than the OEM skins. ...still I wonder if these Epik ones will get loose over time like the OEM cases ... Has anyone had theirs a month or more?
    Had mine for a couple of months. Not any loosening whatsoever. Am very familiar with the way the BlackBerry OEM ones start getting sloppy after about two months. There is absolutely none of that with these cases. The fit is exactly as tight today as it was when I first put them on. Indeed, the fit is soooo tight I almost wish there was a small amount of loosening. At this stage, I doubt that is ever going to happen.

I love these cases. A little work to put on and take off and the power plug never seems to fit with the case on but other than that, these cases are the best.
    10-05-09 09:45 PM
    Thick plastic. Made in China. Selling very well as is.

I wouldn't count on any re-engineering for the plugs.
    10-05-09 09:47 PM
    Had mine for a couple of months. Not any loosening whatsoever. Am very familiar with the way the BlackBerry OEM ones start getting sloppy after about two months. There is absolutely none of that with these cases. The fit is exactly as tight today as it was when I first put them on. Indeed, the fit is soooo tight I almost wish there was a small amount of loosening. At this stage, I doubt that is ever going to happen.

I love these cases. A little work to put on and take off and the power plug never seems to fit with the case on but other than that, these cases are the best.

This was the response i was hoping for. i was soooo disappointed that OEM skins were $9.99 and were getting loose on my BB after a month or so. These Epik skins are so much better, so I'm glad to hear they'll go the distance. Yes, there was definitely some work involved in getting the Epik skin on. As far as the power plug, mine is cut out just right but then again I have an 8330 not a 8900 it must be something with the 8900 cases.
    10-06-09 09:01 PM
    .i got my cases on weds, the smokey black one &nd a blue ther r nice .i think i may have to work them in because sometimes its hard to press the convenience keys other than that i love them, best 9bucks i ever spent

...also zzephyr27 that black case u have do u knw if that's only sold for ur tour or all models? thx
    10-10-09 10:13 AM
    .meant to add that the screen protectors that come with the cases r good too, no bubbles or lifting
    10-10-09 10:17 AM
    yer its a gd case ma mates got 1!
    10-10-09 10:21 AM
    im planning on getting one it seems good!
    10-11-09 03:21 PM
    started off with the orange and didn't like how the charger holes were cut so (impulsively/stupidly-meh)I let it go on here.

got a purple one today (he sent it after I wrote about the holes not matching). about to order another orange one. I'm loving this case.

10-13-09 08:28 PM
    2 weeks after I ordered my epik case, I see they came out with the revised version. Fixes regarding charger port, headphone alignment and key functionality have been included. Also no pattern looks nice! Ordered mine today!

Attachment 42624
    10-23-09 12:18 PM
    I used this case for about a month (maybe more). I really liked it, not love but like. I got tired of the feel and look, so I decided to go naked for the first time with my Tour. This phone is robbed of its appeal in a case, IYAM. It feels so much better in the hand, and the keys are more accessible and seem to work better sans case. For now, a screen protector and nothing else. Maybe an Invisi Shield later.
    10-23-09 12:30 PM
    Pro case has a sleeker cleaner look
    10-23-09 12:41 PM
    i ordered one for my tour (orange) and a green one for my fiance's curve. they should be here today, i really liked how they look and from what im reading i hope the did fix the mix-matched overlays of ports and such. will report back!
    10-23-09 01:01 PM
    2 weeks after I ordered my epik case, I see they came out with the revised version. Fixes regarding charger port, headphone alignment and key functionality have been included. Also no pattern looks nice! Ordered mine today!

Attachment 42624
    Thanks for the info. I just ordered one. I love my original but this looks like a great improvement
    10-23-09 02:13 PM
    I am interested in getting a case, but not sure which to get. I want a black one, but it seems there is two different kinds.

1 SOFT EPIK PRO Skin Crystal Case Blackberry Tour 9630 - $6.99
    BLACK Soft Crystal Gel Hard Case Blackberry Tour 9630 - $4.99

What is the difference between these two? Also, are the clear screen protectors good?
    10-23-09 10:13 PM
    Order my pro cases today...shouuld have them by thursday of next week.
    10-24-09 01:55 AM
474 ... 1415161718 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD