05-18-10 05:21 PM
474 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Cute, but it doesn't match your nails.

I wish my gf had a Blackberry instead of a Windows Mobile phone.

I ordered this violet one for my Ex's 8900. I'll put it on her phone later today and post pics.

09-18-09 10:46 AM
    Here are pics of my pink one.... I LOVE IT! Got purple too will try and take pics of it later. I would like to see an orange one.

i ordered my wife the three pack red,pink and orange the first one she grabbed to put on was the orange unfortionatlly i dont know hoe to post in on this forum i could take a pic and email it to you when she gets in from work though.
    09-18-09 10:53 AM
    i ordered my wife the three pack red,pink and orange the first one she grabbed to put on was the orange unfortionatlly i dont know hoe to post in on this forum i could take a pic and email it to you when she gets in from work though.

That would be great. I will PM you my email
    09-18-09 11:14 AM
    i saw one of these cases at the mall the other day... really like them. but not too fond of the pattern... is there any for the tour without a pattern? just a PLAIN case? and i really would hate to go without a case for two weeks... anyone else sell these so that i wont have to wait so long for it to be shipped? thanks
    09-21-09 01:48 PM
    I bought one for my Tour at accessorygeeks.com ... IDK if they have it for the Storm. It shipped from CA and I had it in GA in 3 days.

Edit: It was $9.99 but free shipping.
    09-21-09 03:06 PM
    Damn, I had the Black one already and ordered a blue and a clear one for my Tour and a Purple one for my exs' 8900. He sent the Purple and clear one, but instead of Blue I got a green one.
    (
    Hey Volcom, would you mind providing the link to the case for the 8900? I looked, but for some reason couldn't see it. I just got my Tour case, and my girlfriend is rather jealous lol!
    09-22-09 03:11 PM
    that purple one looks sweeeet
    09-22-09 03:20 PM
    It looks like Epik has taken down their tour cases from ebay.

I can't find a listing anywhere on Ebay for them anymore.
    09-22-09 05:25 PM
    I just bought 3 off ebay....black and orange for me and a pink one for the wife
    09-22-09 06:04 PM
    It looks like Epik has taken down their tour cases from ebay.

I can't find a listing anywhere on Ebay for them anymore.
    3 SOFT Crystal Gel Hard Case Skin Blackberry Tour 9630 - eBay (item 250477098151 end time Oct-02-09 13:15:35 PDT)
    09-22-09 06:04 PM
    on my way to the post office to pick up my giant order! this is the 2nd one i've made through them... this order includes pearl, curve and tour cases! (i'll try to take pics and post) express shipping only took 3 days! plus, the bonus with 7 people ordering at once, it was less than $3 each for shipping!
    09-23-09 08:02 AM

here they are
    09-23-09 08:56 AM
    Thanks for the link.

Looks like they're out of the black, guess I'll just have to keep checking back.
    09-23-09 06:29 PM
    got mine too! loving it! ordered 9/13 and got here 9/23 (mid-atlantic). it has a nice low profile. i am pleasantly surprised. i got "black" which is essentially a translucent gray. i wonder if the clear is truly "clear" or is it more white? nonetheless, you can't go wrong...stop wavering and just get it!
    09-23-09 09:07 PM
    here's a few pics of these cases, so you can see how they look on.

black on black

pink on black

clear on white

pink on white
    09-24-09 06:02 AM
    Received my clear and purple Epiks cases today. GREAT case for the value....feels great and looks slick. I am thinking of purchasing a couple more colors. It fits real snug. The headphone jack hole is slightly off but I will only being using that once in awhile. All other outlets match up perfect. There was a hairline scratch in my purple case but for $4.00 I am not going to go through return processes... I thought these were scratch proof??

Also, shipping from Hong Kong took about 10 days...not bad!!!
    09-24-09 01:10 PM
    One question: I ordered the Matte screen protectors w/my cases. First, they are the EASIEST screen protectors I have ever used. Put it on in seconds with NO bubbles

Ok, my question... the screen now looks crystalized... like it is Wonka TV w/millions of tiny pixels. Is this the Matte finish doing this??

Feeling good knowing my new Tour is completely protected now
    09-24-09 02:09 PM
    Looks like they're out of the black, guess I'll just have to keep checking back.
    You can order a black one from this listing offered by the same seller: 1 SOFT Crystal Gel Hard Case Skin Blackberry Tour 9630
    09-24-09 02:59 PM
    Just got mine today shipped on 9/15 to central ohio pretty nice got a black one looks just like the one in kingzees video definitly a smoked gray color but I like it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

So just used headphones with the epik case on and even though the case does not match up perfectly for the 3.5 mm jack headphones had no problem staying in and audio was fine.

Same with the charger stays in no problem as long as your not trying to mess around with the phone plugged in but then again you shouldn't be using the phone while charging anyway!! lol

love this thing convinced my buddy to pick one up for his iphone and he's loving it for that too
    Last edited by TJM623; 09-27-09 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Adding more info
    09-24-09 03:13 PM
    After seeing the pictures and hearing what people have said, I'm giving serious consideration to investing the money to give the Epik case a go.
    09-24-09 07:21 PM
    After seeing the pictures and hearing what people have said, I'm giving serious consideration to investing the money to give the Epik case a go.
    Can you call $4.00 for a GREAT case an investment?? hehe Actually, I just went to Ebay to buy a couple more and it looks like dcmugen has increased their prices by $1.00 since yesterday but still... $4.99 for this case is still a good price

09-25-09 07:23 AM
    25 pages and not one bad review other then the ports being a little off. I'd say it's worth the $5.00.

Guess I'll have to order one as well.
    09-26-09 12:54 AM
    I have 2 blacks and I have 3 on the way 1 blue, 1 green and 1 red.

P.S I Will post some pictures when i get it.
    09-26-09 08:52 AM
    Is anyone using the screen protector that comes with the case? How is it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 10:35 AM
    Yay!! Just received mine yesterday. Ordered 9/15, shipped 9/16. I am really loving these cases. I got three: black, clear, and pink. The headphone hole is still a teensy bit off but it doesn't bother me as I don't use it anyway. I have no problems with the usb staying in either. I also ordered the mirror screen protectors for my phone and they are awesome!

On a side note, I ordered the screen protectors for my T700 cam and they are absolutely wonderful. Very fingerprint resistant and much better than the bare screen. I'm guessing it is the same material as the protectors that come with the case so I would say those are great as well =) I also had no problems with putting mine on (no air bubbles, no issues with crookedness, etc).

09-26-09 03:03 PM
474 ... 1314151617 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD