05-18-10 05:21 PM
474 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    I got min on saturday the 12th and it shipped out September 3rd so not to bad. My complaint is that they sent me 2 red ones even though I requested 1 red and 1 black. Does anybody know if they will correct this issue or am I stuck?
    09-14-09 11:04 AM
    DId they send you a receipt notification of your request? If so email them from that letting them know that you received wrong color and I am sure they will fix it.
    09-14-09 11:31 AM
    Received my case today!! It took 2 weeks, the case is awesome I will be posting some pictures tonight.
    09-14-09 11:37 AM
    Ugh, I'm still waiting...Mine shipped on August 31st to Ohio.

Anyone have a pic with the pink and/or purple? I don't think I've seen pics of those colors posted here.
    09-14-09 06:40 PM
    Ugh, I'm still waiting...Mine shipped on August 31st to Ohio.

Anyone have a pic with the pink and/or purple? I don't think I've seen pics of those colors posted here.
    Thats rough, I live in Ohio and got mine really quick.
    09-14-09 09:22 PM
    I just received my cases today and placed my order on September 1. I am very impressed with the quality of the case overall. I did notice that the headphone jack, mic, and charger port were slightly off and required some cutting. I do think that these cases are still an excellent value and definitely recommend them to anybody looking for a quality case.
    09-14-09 10:22 PM
    Thats rough, I live in Ohio and got mine really quick.
    yeah right. it took almost 3 weeks to get mine to cleveland ohio
    09-15-09 08:50 AM
    yeah right. it took almost 3 weeks to get mine to cleveland ohio
    Thats crazy, I live in Toledo. Ordered on the Sept 3rd, and got it before I left to go see the OSU game saturday.
    09-15-09 09:01 AM
    This case is awesome! I got it exactly 2 weeks after i put in my order. The fact that the headphone jack, mic, and charger port were slightly off doesnt really bother me at all. In fact, i just bought 3 more... Great buy!
    09-15-09 09:26 AM
    I received mine yesterday and this case is the best one for the tour in my opinion I am def. getting 3 more, another black one, blue and red.
    09-15-09 10:23 AM
    Just ordered clear and purple from EBAY today!!! Cannot wait until they arrive. For $8.00/FREE shipping what do you have to lose. They look really nice. The pattern is ok... can we get some girlie flowers
    09-15-09 02:41 PM
    I just got mine today. Order mine and paid on the 4th and got them today. 1 day shy of 2 weeks. I really love them! I got Pink (BEAUTIFUL), purple and black. The headphone jack is a little off. The charging port hole isn't off on mine however if you pull on the phone while charging it will come out.

Doesn't bother me though cause the quality of these cases are wonderful. I will be getting more. Just don't know what colors. Anyone got an orange they would post a pic of?
    09-17-09 12:31 PM
    I just purchased 3 more: Blue, Red and Green.
    09-17-09 12:47 PM
    Mine finally arrived to me yesterday....yay! They all look really good on the phone. I got the pink, purple and black (for when hubby wants to use my phone). Like everyone else, I would highly recommend these cases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 12:55 PM
    I got my case yesterday! I got a smoke one and it fits so nicely, this is exactly what I was looking for. Now I want another one!

The battery port is okay so far, but could be a problem. Does anyone have pics or a description of how they cut this hole to keep the charger from falling out? I might do this if it becomes an issue.
    09-17-09 03:01 PM
    Damn, I had the Black one already and ordered a blue and a clear one for my Tour and a Purple one for my exs' 8900. He sent the Purple and clear one, but instead of Blue I got a green one.

I really wanted the Blue one. I found the Ebay auction stating the colors and sent him a message just now. Hopefully he can expedite shipping somehow. i don't want to wait another 2 weeks.
    09-17-09 04:35 PM
    I just ordered 2. Black and clear.
    09-17-09 05:39 PM
    Here's something for you guys:

Car Mount with charger plugged, only 4.95

Epik with OEM Holster

09-17-09 06:43 PM
    Really nice. Thanks for the pics.

Funny too, before ordering I looked through the whole thread for good pics of the clear, but with no avail. Then I order and you post, haha.

Which looks the best in person to you? Your pics make the clear look sick. Can't wait for mine to arrive.
    09-17-09 07:49 PM
    The clear does look good. Kinda hard to decide. I really wanted the Blue but they sent green ... At lease the green is a non affliated gang color. My Tour feels much safer going into bad neighborhoods. Right now I have the Green on just because it looks funny and makes me laugh looking at it. I'll keep it on for a bit. The black gives no character to my phone.

Weekends, I'll have green on, it's still summer after all in sunny cal.

Work, i'll either use black or clear.
    09-17-09 10:09 PM
    Damn, that sucks about them sending you green instead of blue. The blue looks good, but eh about green. Hopefully they can fix that for you.
    I think 2 is enough to start with for me.
    09-18-09 12:29 AM
    epik cases rockkkk!!!!
    09-18-09 12:31 AM
    Damn, that sucks about them sending you green instead of blue. The blue looks good, but eh about green. Hopefully they can fix that for you.
    I think 2 is enough to start with for me.
    Woke up this morning and saw an Email from the seller. He responded within 24 hours and is shipping me out a Blue one today. What a nice guy!
    09-18-09 07:51 AM

Car Mount with charger plugged, only 4.95
    Where did you get that if you don't mind me asking?
    09-18-09 09:57 AM
    Here are pics of my pink one.... I LOVE IT! Got purple too will try and take pics of it later. I would like to see an orange one.

09-18-09 10:12 AM
474 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD