05-18-10 05:21 PM
474 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    I know, It would be nice to see different ones, Thanks though.
    I'll try to post pictures, if I can get my hands on my camera...which is currently with my gf.
    09-02-09 10:47 AM
    Got it...love it!

Have to take it off to charge at night but not a big deal.. it comes off pretty easy.

You can charge with it on but the cable doesnt fit secure..

still...LOVE IT!
    09-02-09 11:23 AM
    Got it...love it!

Have to take it off to charge at night but not a big deal.. it comes off pretty easy.

You can charge with it on but the cable doesnt fit secure..

still...LOVE IT!
    Can you post some pictures? I know there is a couple pictures on this thread but i wanted to see different ones, My case just got shipped today and whenever i get it i ll be uploading some pictures. Thanks
    09-02-09 12:13 PM
    There are plenty of pictures of the black/smoke. When I get home from work, I'll try to remember to take pictures of the clear and red ones that I have.

I really like the clear and the pattern, but I'm curious about how the blue looks also.
    09-02-09 12:53 PM
    Finally came in the mail today and it fits/looks awesome. only problem is that the headphone hole doesnt exactly line up. and i just discovered the charger keeps falling out of the usb port
    Last edited by ManLaw; 09-02-09 at 02:31 PM.
    09-02-09 02:26 PM
    How's everyone mic hole...mine's pretty off :-/
    09-02-09 02:30 PM
    Mine were off on all three cases. I emailed the seller on eBay and he said he would contact the supplier/manufacturer.

I just used a hole punch to modify the case, so it works fine now.
    09-02-09 02:35 PM
    How's everyone mic hole...mine's pretty off :-/
    Mine is slightly off but people seem to hear me fine
    09-02-09 02:52 PM
    at 5 dollars shipped those minor issues arent a big deal. nothing an exacto cant fix. I'm a bit wary about ordering something from hong kong, but it seems nobodys having any issues and they seem pretty legit. I was thinking about a silicone case for mine or an otter case, but you really cant beat the price of these for what you get it seems. Plus those otters are pretty expensive and probably made right down the street from where these are made
    09-02-09 02:58 PM
    Mine were off on all three cases. I emailed the seller on eBay and he said he would contact the supplier/manufacturer.

I just used a hole punch to modify the case, so it works fine now.
    i emailed the seller. lets c what he says back
    09-02-09 03:01 PM
    Just got mine - after exactly 2 weeks s/h time, & I absolutely LOVE it. It fits nice n snug over the phone; covers all of the buttons w/the exception of the charger & speakerphone.

Cuddos!!! For $5, you can't beat it. The Black was Black - not brown, like others have mentioned. I plan to order 2-3 more colors.

Very satisfied.
    09-03-09 09:44 AM
    Mine was shipped August 19. Still no delivery to NH. Hope it shows up soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 09:55 AM
    Just got mine. Totally awesome! It is night and day difference from the blackberry thin rubber case.

I don't think it's possible for this case to be totally black becuase it is partially see-thru. Love the design on the back though! It really makes holding the Tour much more secure in your hand. i finally feel like it's not going to slip out any more.

And it is the only case I have seen where the sides of the case aren't so flimsy that it feels cheap. This case's sides snap back to the Tour with a attitude!

I'll be ordering more. For $4??? You cannot go wrong!
    09-03-09 10:00 AM
    Just got mine. Totally awesome! It is night and day difference from the blackberry thin rubber case.

I don't think it's possible for this case to be totally black becuase it is partially see-thru. Love the design on the back though! It really makes holding the Tour much more secure in your hand. i finally feel like it's not going to slip out any more.

And it is the only case I have seen where the sides of the case aren't so flimsy that it feels cheap. This case's sides snap back to the Tour with a attitude!

I'll be ordering more. For $4??? You cannot go wrong!
    Can you post some pictures of your berry w/ the case on? I know there is a lot of pictures on this thread but it would be nice for everybody to when they get the case to post a picture or 2 of the phone with the case, just different pict, Thanks.
    Last edited by Helinho; 09-03-09 at 10:08 AM.
    09-03-09 10:04 AM
    Well I just ordered the 5 pack deal today in an assortment of colors. I do have one question about them. How is the protection? The silicone cases I see are pretty thin and I'm sure they would provide some protection, but probably not a whole lot. This is the reason I was considering the Otterbox case, but at 40 dollars they're pretty steep, but they seem damn near bulletproof. Ive been known to drop my phones from time to time and im sure Ill drop this one at some point in time. Do you think the case would provide at least a decent level of drop protection?
    09-03-09 02:14 PM
    i would say yes that it would provide a layer of protection against a drop. It's not an outterbox but it is thick. much thicker and more durable than any other case like this I have seen. I just can't believe you can get a case like this for $4.99 that includes a screen protector too (with a lint free cloth). Just unbelievable.
    09-03-09 02:26 PM
    i would say yes that it would provide a layer of protection against a drop. It's not an outterbox but it is thick. much thicker and more durable than any other case like this I have seen. I just can't believe you can get a case like this for $4.99 that includes a screen protector too (with a lint free cloth). Just unbelievable.
    Can you post some pictures of your berry w/ the case on? I know there is a lot of pictures on this thread but it would be nice for everybody to when they get the case to post a picture or 2 of the phone with the case, just different pict, Thanks.
    09-03-09 02:32 PM
    I think it offers a very good amount of protection. Obviously, the back and sides are well covered, but even the front of the case extends out far enough to where only the trackball protrudes a tiny bit (from a profile view) and maybe the little nub on the 5/D button.
    09-03-09 02:38 PM
    just received mine today... ordered on the 19th. its awesome!
    09-03-09 02:40 PM
    Shipped on the 19th, just received today. Excellent case, fits very snugly, almost looks invisible (got the smoke black) and appears to fit in the OEM holster with no difficulty! I use my iPod buds, so the earphone misalignment seems to be a non-issue. I can see the USB charger fits a little loosely, but the case comes off easily enough to use the cradle. I doubt that it will stretch over time like the rubber cases. Love it!
    09-03-09 04:04 PM
    I received an answer back saying theyd send me a 2nd case because my headphone jack didnt line up. For some reason my bank isnt letting my payment to that company go through so i guess i got a free phone case
    09-03-09 08:40 PM
    Well I just ordered the 5 pack deal today in an assortment of colors. I do have one question about them. How is the protection? The silicone cases I see are pretty thin and I'm sure they would provide some protection, but probably not a whole lot. This is the reason I was considering the Otterbox case, but at 40 dollars they're pretty steep, but they seem damn near bulletproof. Ive been known to drop my phones from time to time and im sure Ill drop this one at some point in time. Do you think the case would provide at least a decent level of drop protection?
    Protection is very good. I think the Otterbox is overkill for most people and it's bulky and ugly. This case actually makes the phone look better and feel better in your hand.
    09-03-09 08:45 PM
    Protection is very good. I think the Otterbox is overkill for most people and it's bulky and ugly. This case actually makes the phone look better and feel better in your hand.
    do you have a problem with the charger hole? mine keeps falling out when i plug it in
    09-03-09 09:05 PM
    The charger hole actually isn't big enough to accommodate the whole big thick rubber part of the plug. Instead of cutting the case, I trimmed back part of the plug. Works perfectly!

I still take my Tour out of the case to charge on my charging pod, but this makes hooking it up to the computer and using my car charger a lot easier.

Or, you could just trim the case...
    09-03-09 09:31 PM
    yeah it just goes to show you what these thing actually cost to make. Lets make no bones about it these are made in china and they can get them to us shipped nonetheless for 5 dollars. You know theyre making money on these, because lets face it they're not in this for charity. So it just puts it into perspective just how much markup there really is on a lot of these accessories.

Glad to hear. Its not like I drop my phone constantly, but every now and then I will. I kinda of like the ruggedized look of the ottherboxes, but to each is own. I will say though that if I can get a case of the quality everyone says these are for 5 dollars, or even better 5 for 20, plus they can provide even half the protection of the otterboxes id be very satisfied. It seem that they can provide at least that, maybe even more. I cant wait until I get mine, as I dont have a case on my phone now and Im kinda afraid ill scratch it.
    09-03-09 11:13 PM
474 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD