Hi,

Any recommendations for a holster that can accommodate a Curve with a skin? I saw this one: Seidio Crystal Rubberized Skin Case Holster - any comments on it? Any other suggestions? Can the leather holsters accommodate a skinned Curve?

Thanks!
    09-11-08 08:19 AM
    The seidio one is top notch. ALOT of people on here have them and rave about the quality.. I would look and get the hybrid case from them as well for more protection
    09-11-08 09:37 AM
    I used a Seido Holster with a skin on my treo for years in Landscaping and it never broke. I have gone through 5 holsters with a leather cover that hold the phone from ATT. I will probably go take a loss and purchase the Seido. I don't think you will be dissapointed with the quality.
    09-11-08 09:43 AM
    I'm in a similar boat. I'm awaiting the arrival of my seidio hybrid and I want a holster for it. I don't want the clip style seidio holster though. I'm looking for a leather pouch with belt clip. I have one now but I don't know if it will fit with the case.

-randy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 01:24 PM
    I'm in a similar boat. I'm awaiting the arrival of my seidio hybrid and I want a holster for it. I don't want the clip style seidio holster though. I'm looking for a leather pouch with belt clip. I have one now but I don't know if it will fit with the case.

-randy

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

I was at a "wireless toys" and they have a case made by a company named Mobi for 12 bucks and a cased curve will fit in. I have seen them on ebay and maybe even here for cheaper.. check them out
    09-11-08 01:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD