Does anyone know of a case like this one

www dot marware dot com/PRODUCTS/iPhone-Products/Quick-Vue-for-iPhone

or one like the vaja ivolution case for the iphone

Stupid iphone, getting all the good cases.

I need a case that has more protection that the every day leather side pouches out there now. A customer came in today that had one exactly like the quick vue (with the metal clip on top of the hard plastic pouch), but it was for a treo i believe. Whatever it was it had a hole in it for the antenna sticking out. If theres not one like that then one like the ivolution would be great too. Basically i need something that will stand up to a blow better than a flimsy leather pouch, but i also need something with full screen protection. Does anyone know of ANYTHING like this? If not, does anyone know if vaja will be making a case like that for blackberrys (the curve). Someone needs to, i know theres more than just me out there who wants a hard protective case that clips on your side (that removes from the clip easily, so you dont have to unclip the thing from your belt every time) that actually PROTECTS THE SCREEN FROM SOMETHING!

Thanks for your help.
    11-11-07 12:41 PM
    Try looking for the OtterBox case.
    11-11-07 01:37 PM
    Kasperapd is right. Go with the otterbox. In speaking with the government sales rep for the company the product can be pre-ordered now. It will ship November 30th.
    11-11-07 03:30 PM
    That case is alright, but not quite what im looking for. If i cant find anything else that might be the way ill have to go, but im looking for more of a hard pouch (horizontal if possible), but something i can easily remove the phone from and not have the huge bulk of a large case actually on the phone. I love the phone itself and right now i have a silicon skin on it, and thats really about as bulky as i want to get on the phone. My problem is i that, from time to time, my job requires fast paced manual labor and my phones take an impact or two on occasion. Its those times i wish my horizontal pouch wasnt just a thin layer of flexible leather and some sort of hard plastic or something close to that.
    11-11-07 07:31 PM
    In that case try looking at the Seidio slim hard rubberized case.
    11-11-07 09:25 PM