Found these cases on eBay. The prices are really cheap, and they're claiming they are Epik cases. The seller id is dcmugen88, which makes me think they may be authentic, but I guess anyone could create that user name. The logos on the Pro cases are not exactly like the ones show on the Degasis site, so I'm not sure these are truly authentic. They are shipping out of Hong Kong, which means quite a wait as far as shipping as well.

What do you all think?

epik storm 2, Cell Phones PDAs. Great deals on eBay!
    04-28-10 08:40 AM
    They are real. They just ship from Hong Kong and it takes a while... I have a couple of them from him as well as the guy Justin on this site and they are the exact same cases....
    04-28-10 08:51 AM
    They are real. They just ship from Hong Kong and it takes a while... I have a couple of them from him as well as the guy Justin on this site and they are the exact same cases....
    Cool; thanks! I wasn't so sure, since the logos look different than the ones shown on Degasis.net. I might order one off eBay; can't beat the price.

I like these cases with the circles, but down in the description it says "Not confirmed fit for 9550." I'd like to have one of those, but I don't wanna chance it with the fitment, until it's confirmed that it fits well.

2 SOFT Crystal Gel Case Skin Blackberry Storm 9500 9530 - eBay (item 270408211035 end time May-09-10 14:08:05 PDT)
    Last edited by stang.girl; 04-28-10 at 09:22 AM.
    04-28-10 09:16 AM
    Yeah those are legit. I bought a couple of cases from that seller without issue. They are awesome cases. As mentioned above they come from Hong Kong so it takes about 1 to 2 weeks to get them.
    04-28-10 09:19 AM
    Cool; thanks! I wasn't so sure, since the logos look different than the ones shown on Degasis.net. I might order one off eBay; can't beat the price.

I like these cases with the circles, but down in the description it says "Not confirmed fit for 9550." I'd like to have one of those, but I don't wanna chance it with the fitment, until it's confirmed that it fits well.

2 SOFT Crystal Gel Case Skin Blackberry Storm 9500 9530 - eBay (item 270408211035 end time May-09-10 14:08:05 PDT)
    If you need to contact him he will be able to help you out. He is pretty good on communication as well. What it doesn't say in the sale is that you receive a screen protector also so that was kind of nice (At least I didn't notice). Overall a very nice deal if you are willing to wait a week to a week and a half.....
    04-28-10 09:25 AM
    If you need to contact him he will be able to help you out. He is pretty good on communication as well. What it doesn't say in the sale is that you receive a screen protector also so that was kind of nice (At least I didn't notice). Overall a very nice deal if you are willing to wait a week to a week and a half.....
    Yeah, it's a great deal for sure. I may contact him on those cases with the circles. The free screen protector is great too; my boyfriend will be needing one as soon as he gets his Storm2 (I've already got a screen protector for mine). The wait isn't a big deal for me, because I already have one of the Boxwave Crystal Slips, so my Storm2 is protected. Just wanted a few different colors to change it up.
    04-28-10 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD