I just had to share this story about the folks at Incipio...

A few months ago I bought a case from my local ATT store. It was a hard plastic case, black. I loved it and used it all the time, but unfortunately, it cracked in the upper left hand corner.

I came online here and got some input from other folks and ordered a CaseMate case, but the Incipio case was still better and I missed it. So I went to their website and had a live chat with one of their representatives. She asked me to send her a picture, and when I did so, the company immediately sent me a replacement case. Unfortunately, they sent me the wrong one, so I went back online and explained the situation. They then sent me yet another replacement case! I offered to send back the first replacement, and they said I should keep it "for my inconvenience."

I can't believe how awesome their customer service is. Just had to share it with all the folks here!

My advice: if you like their cases, BUY FROM INCIPIO!!!!
    06-24-10 03:23 PM
    Ive been using an Icipio Silicryllic on my 9700 since day one and really like it. Ive used Seidio and Otter, and find this case just as good if not better.
    06-24-10 04:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD