I bought the Seidio Rubberized Hard Case for BlackBerry Curve 8330, in burgundy. I am pleased and it looks great on my charcoal grey curve. And I bought the larger (8800) leather magnetized holster to house it.
    Is it me, or does the extra bulk of the curve now prevent the magnetized holster from functioning correctly to put my curve to sleep and clear the memory (as I have set the phone to do) correctly when I holster the phone...???
    08-11-08 11:51 PM
    I bought the Seidio Rubberized Hard Case for BlackBerry Curve 8330, in burgundy. I am pleased and it looks great on my charcoal grey curve. And I bought the larger (8800) leather magnetized holster to house it.
    Is it me, or does the extra bulk of the curve now prevent the magnetized holster from functioning correctly to put my curve to sleep and clear the memory (as I have set the phone to do) correctly when I holster the phone...???
    ive had both and 8830 World Edition and now have a 8330 Curve and have had both phones housed in the hard cases by seidio and ive never had a problem with the magnetic function working property... it always workd perfectly fine for me except i always used the holster that was made specifically for my phone... even tho i first it was a tight fit... as i broke it in it ended up stretching a little soo it was totally fine....
    08-12-08 12:11 AM
    Thanks, RealEstatePro.
    08-12-08 12:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD