Hello All,

I work in law enforcement and am having issues with my case not wanting to stay on my Duty Belt. I am looking for a case that is made for the Curve, that has a fixed loop, not a clip and a flip top. I would prefer one made specificly for the Curve. If anyone can make some suggestions I would be greatful.

Thanks in advance,
    Smurfy
    09-29-08 11:17 AM
    You might want to check out this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/nee...fficers-68601/
    09-29-08 11:19 AM
    Afternoon officer! Check out the Accessories page. They have tons of cases for all BB's.

(never thought of using my BB as a weapon
    09-29-08 11:20 AM
    you may also want to discuss this with a local leathersmith. the one i used to go thru made some quality stuff for me when i was worldwide deployable.
    09-29-08 11:20 AM
    09-29-08 11:21 AM
    Thanks, but......
    Not interested in the Otterbox, I've checked the accessories link and the link to the other thread doesn't offer any solutions either. I was hoping there might be some police officers or security officers that could help.
    09-29-08 11:27 AM
    Followed a lead provided else where and ordered this: 5.11 Tactical C5 Case - L (Phone/PDA) - 56030

Will provide a review for anyone interested once received and tested.
    09-29-08 01:03 PM
    I just received my 5.11 C5 case and it is a perfect fit for the Curve. I wear a 1.5 inch duty belt but it would easily fit up to a 3 inch. The only downside is the lack of a magnet, so I have to put the phone in standby manually. But I have been working on a work around for this. On the back of the case there is another loop for a belt to go thru, so I have purchased a cheap slip case off eBay with the magnet, so I plan to cut the magnet out and put it in the C5 case.
    10-28-08 09:02 PM
    Smurfy in your search did you find anything actually made out of leather specifically Clarino ?? My dept. wears the Clarino belt and it is against policy to wear anything but that on our belt. I am currently either carrying my Curve in my pocket or in my gear bag because I have been unable to find anything Clarino thus far.
    10-29-08 05:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD