Just wondering if anyone out there who has had hands on time with the Odin has attempted to dock / charge it on the horizontal Storm dock to see if perhaps the accessories from the Storm 1 will be compatible with the Storm 2????

While I am intrigued by the Storm redesign (provided the screen is NOT like the iPhone in terms of touch, but maybe more like the LG dare with the touch feedback??) I hate the thought of having to get all new accessories for the phone. I really like that dock... have one on my desk at home, one at work, and one on my nightstand!
    05-22-09 03:59 PM
    Not sure but looking at the pictures, Storm 2 looks slightly shorter than Storm 1 so it should be fine. Unless the product specs changes completely on the final Storm 2 release.
    05-22-09 04:13 PM
    that's a lot of docks, you weren't kidding when you said you loved it.
    05-22-09 04:17 PM
    I like the convenience of them... lol.

Yeah, I see they are similar in size, like I said, just wondering if anyone actually has taken the Odin prototype and slid it in there to see what happens.
    05-22-09 04:25 PM
    Since my contract is up in August with AT&T, I am hoping the Storm 2 will be out, and I want to start purchasing the docking station but have to wait.
    05-24-09 05:21 PM
    i think the dock is a waste of money, just sit your phone that way while its charging lol
    05-24-09 05:59 PM
    I disagree with you deeman. I loved my dock with my storm 1. It made a great bedside clock when docked in. It worked so well I dumped my sony alarm clock. Wake up in the morning and grab and go! Anyway most likely they will come out with a new one. I wish they would make something like bold pod. I loved being able to charge, sync and have a slot for an extra battery to charge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 03:26 PM
    I disagree with you deeman. I loved my dock with my storm 1. It made a great bedside clock when docked in. It worked so well I dumped my sony alarm clock. Wake up in the morning and grab and go! Anyway most likely they will come out with a new one. I wish they would make something like bold pod. I loved being able to charge, sync and have a slot for an extra battery to charge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ditto, needs to be like the BB Bold charging pod!!!
    06-01-09 03:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD