I tried a silicone skin when I had my 8320 and liked it at first but then stopped using it.

When I was on a call it started to sort of catch on my hair (I'm a gal with hair just past my shoulders) and pull which hurt....eventually I went back to an old leather case.

Any chance that the OEM silicone cases are different? I'm asking because the one I'd bought was an aftermarket one I think.

I'm thinking about which skin to get for my new 8900....will likely go with the Seidio Innocase II or maybe the OEM silicone if it's recommended.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
    02-17-09 04:05 PM
    I am a gal had the same experience with the silicone with pulling my hair and not to mention it attracted every piece of lint in my purse

But I will be ordering the seidio 2 , I don't currently own it but it looks nice and the reviews are great.

If you get one let me know how you like it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 04:23 PM
    I am a gal had the same experience with the silicone with pulling my hair and not to mention it attracted every piece of lint in my purse

But I will be ordering the seidio 2 , I don't currently own it but it looks nice and the reviews are great.

If you get one let me know how you like it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Funny thing is that the 8900 I just got is a replacement for my first which had issues. I had bought the Innocase II for it but never used it (sent it back for a refund) because I sent the phone back. Looks like I'm running in circles since I'll likely buy one to USE!
    02-17-09 04:27 PM
    I like a silicone skin while at home, but in a leather horizontal holster at work... looks more professional at work... thought I might get rid of the skin when I finally found a holster, but I kind of like the feel of the skin around the house or going out and sticking it in my pocket.
    02-17-09 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD