I was wondering if anyone who owns the Seidio Innocase Holster could take a look at their clip to see if their clip has a "sandpapered" look like mine does in the below image.

Holster_Clip 1

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by 11B2P; 01-03-09 at 09:21 AM.
    01-03-09 09:19 AM
    mine doesn't,it is smooth and black
    01-03-09 09:53 AM
    Mine looks just like that. I didn't notice until i read this. Not a big deal though.
    01-04-09 10:06 AM
    I was wondering if anyone who owns the Seidio Innocase Holster could take a look at their clip to see if their clip has a "sandpapered" look like mine does in the below image.

Holster_Clip 1

Thanks in advance.
    Mine looks just like your picture as well. When I first noticed it I thought I got oil on it or something and tried to wipe it off with no luck.

I don't feel its a big deal
    01-07-09 06:00 PM
    Mine is very smooth
    01-07-09 06:26 PM
    Mine looks like yours. Not a big deal for me.
    The big deal for me was the fact that I had to
    modify the holster to permit charging while holstered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 07:15 PM
    Mine is smooth but looks like. Just curious why you would ask.
    01-07-09 07:37 PM
    Mine looks exactly like the pic.
    01-07-09 07:55 PM
    Mine is smooth but looks like. Just curious why you would ask.
    Cause if someone got something better then someone.. then he woulda felt cheated.. and has to make sure he's like everyone else...
    01-07-09 08:04 PM
    Cause if someone got something better then someone.. then he woulda felt cheated.. and has to make sure he's like everyone else...
    Dont know why that would bother anyone. So as long it doesnt scratch/damage the phone. Unless he thought there was something there and thought it fell off.
    01-07-09 08:07 PM
    I am very disappointed about this case. I'd like to know who designed this case and didn't even think about a place for the damn charger when its in the holster. My cheapo 10$ holster from best buy is more practical than this one, which is why this was my first and LAST purchase from this company...
    01-07-09 08:57 PM
    My clip looks like the one in the photo as well. No big deal, but the inability to charge while in the holster is very poor design for something so expensive. I won't buy again knowing this either.
    01-07-09 09:12 PM
    My clip looks like the one in the photo as well. No big deal, but the inability to charge while in the holster is very poor design for something so expensive. I won't buy again knowing this either.
    I agree with you 100%. I bought the Innocase II holster combo and I hate having to take it out of the holster in order to charge it in the car or at home. I expected better for $50. Another problem I have is the clip doesnt entirely cover my belt which has required some quick reflexes on my part!
    I hate to say it but the Best Buy $ 20 holster did not present any of these challenges but i didnt like the fact my BB was "naked".
    01-07-09 11:06 PM
    If you put it in the holster upside down there are no negatives as far as I can tell, and that way the top is more protected, plus the charge port is exposed...
    01-07-09 11:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD