Would like to hear from folks that have this case for the 8350i before I shell out more money for a case I may not like! I have the Otter Box which is great but too bulky. Also seems to muffle the sound a bit too much at times.
    This Seidio case looks alot like one I found for the boost 8330 before I had to take it back due to Sprint only in my area by roaming. So I got the 8350i for Boost and can't seem to find a case to my liking so far.
    Do you like this case? Does it feel more closely to holding the Blackberry without a case in looks and feel? How is the sound and are there any issues with the screen and key covers? Oh and my biggest question is how is the backlight through the keyboard cover? That concerns me the most as I usually need the backlight.
    02-16-10 10:31 AM
    Purchased a 360 case about two weeks ago.

I had an Otterbox defender case on my 8350i but, it was too bulky for pocket carry , in my opinion.

The 360 case is alot slimmer and has the familiar seidio feel to it.

It adds very little bulk.

The covered keypad is great and actually makes it easier to text, etc.

The only downside I have seen with this case is that at night the covered keypad does not allow very much light to come through on the keypad and I find myself having to turn a light on to send a message etc.

I did just pick up a Otterbox Impact case to try.

The downside being no screen cover other than the supplied removable screen cover and no keypad cover.

I am going to try that and see if I like it better.

I got the 360 case for a bargain at: https://www.tessco.com/products/disp...=4&eventPage=1

If you create a user name and password the price on the 360 case is somewhere around $15.99
    02-18-10 04:35 AM
    Thank you for the info and for taking the time to reply.
    02-18-10 09:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD