Hi,

I'm new to the forums. I just purchased a Sprint Curve 8330, my first Blackberry. I got a clear hard plastic case from the sprint store. It has a knob sticking out of the back for the holster. What is the best case that is smooth on the back, no knob? Thanks for your help.
    02-16-09 09:33 AM
    From what I have read so far, the seidio clear case is really good. I am on the hunt for a clear case since I have one of those really colorful skins from skin it on the berry.
    02-16-09 10:38 AM
    do you know if it has a flat back?
    02-16-09 10:47 AM
    I use the blackberry silicone case and love them....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 10:57 AM
    I buy all myu hard snap on covers from wirelessground.com they r all about 895 + ship not much & they have flat back-u have the opt to purch the clip only if u want it-i nevr use them eithr. Hope this helps! And they have lots of colors n prints to choose from.

02-16-09 12:12 PM
    the seidio case has a flat back
    02-16-09 07:38 PM
    Inside the case where the knob is, should be a phillips screw head so you can just take it off. At least all I have seen have been this way.
    02-16-09 10:24 PM
    I just ordered my burgandy seidio inno case to match my red curve.
    The inno cases have been the best to me. I used them for all of my treo's in the past years

02-17-09 12:29 AM
    You can go in a verizon store and buy the seidio hard cases. They all have flat backs.

02-17-09 12:34 AM
    The BlackBerry-branded silicone-skin works fine for me...it makes the Curve much easier to grip and provides adequate protection for my taste without the added bulk/weight of a lot of accessories on the market.

Since you can find the skins available in a variety of colors at a very reasonable price...it makes it more manageable to switch skins from time to time.

02-17-09 12:42 AM
    I agree about the sillicon BlackBerry skins. Every time I'm at the mall I have to impulse buy one. I think the only colour I don't have is blue, but it's next. And then on to hard-cases I'm sure... But the soft silicon ones are really great.

02-17-09 12:47 AM
    Verizon sells the body glove for the curve. So far I love it. It's a solid nonslip case with a heavy duty clear screen protector. It has two backs, one so you can clip it onto you or a flat back style. Well worth the money, even though I know verizon has a huge markup on accessories.
    02-17-09 01:04 AM
    I took of the knob of my case that I got at the Sprint store with a flat head screw driver. It works.

02-17-09 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD