So on the page it says:

The Barely There is Case-mate's new line of sporty cases for the BlackBerry Storm. These cases are designed to protect the design of the BlackBerry Storm while allowing more of it to show.

* Extremely slim profile
    * Impact resistant flexible plastic shell
    * Covers the back and corners of the Storm
    * Full-Face Screen protection included
    * Not compatible with Clear Armor

Does that mean that they give you a clear armor thing for just the front of your phone? Just curious because I like the look of this case a lot but am worried about the front being so exposed. Thanks in advance for the help!
    04-22-09 11:01 PM
    I think it means they give you screen a protector.
    04-22-09 11:44 PM
    Oh that blows. I still have two extra screen protectors from when I bought the phone.
    04-22-09 11:49 PM
    I really want the green Barely There Case but as I live in Perth Western Australia its going to cost me $61 US dollars (approx $86 AUS dollars) to purchase it and have it delivered.....ouch!! Might check out ebay for one

Just checked out ebay: will cost me $71 AUS dollars. A litttle cheaper but still ouch!!!
    Last edited by ReneeGray; 04-23-09 at 02:09 AM.
    04-23-09 02:06 AM
    I just ordered mine in blue a couple days ago missed first delivery attempt. I got in blue, I cant wait.
    04-23-09 07:53 AM
    Do you mind posting your opinion about the exposed front when you get it?
    04-23-09 01:16 PM
    I really want the green Barely There Case but as I live in Perth Western Australia its going to cost me $61 US dollars (approx $86 AUS dollars) to purchase it and have it delivered.....ouch!! Might check out ebay for one

Just checked out ebay: will cost me $71 AUS dollars. A litttle cheaper but still ouch!!!
    if i get my trip to austrailia to go throught this summer i'll carry it for ya for a round of good aussie beer!
    04-23-09 01:24 PM
    . I know it is for the iphone, but the basic materials are going to be the same.
    04-23-09 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD