I have only had my blackberry for a week. I know very little about it. I have read some of the posts on here but am very confused. I put my blackberry on a wall charger overnight while I slept. When I woke up, there is a red light on, black screen, and not turning on. I tried to plug it back into the wall charger and the red light won't come on. When I plug it into my computer the red light will come on. The phone will not come on. I have tried taking the battery out. I have had it charging on the computer for about 2 hours and it still won't come on.

I think my phone has issues anyway though because everyone on here says their phone lasts for at least a day and mine has only lasted for half a day at best. I thought I was just using it too much but after reading some of the posts am not so sure.

If anyone has any ideas on what I can do or where I can look, I would greatly appreciate it. I am very new at this though so please be descriptive if possible.

Thank you
    09-06-09 11:17 AM
    I'm hoping for you it's just a battery, but since you said you only have had it a week, that it's new and still under warranty.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 11:39 AM
    It is, I am going to take it in but am out of town right now so was hoping to try to find a fix without having to take it in
    09-06-09 11:43 AM
    Pull the battery for at least 5 minutes then retry.
    09-06-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD