I just ordered me a best skin ever protective skin.And I would like to know if any of you guys\gals.Have any tips on putting one on with less bubbles as possible?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 08:42 AM
    take your time
    11-28-09 09:03 AM
    The only one I have tried is the iskin vibes fx with the mirror film on an 8900. It was so easy. It took me 2 tries because of the angle I went in at. Bubble were not an issue. It's almost card like and not flimsy.
    11-28-09 09:05 AM
    Can I use window cleaner on it? I was thinking that would allow me to work it around some and get everything lined up before it sticks

11-28-09 09:19 AM
    Patience... Use a credit card and wear thin gloves for finger prints.
    11-28-09 09:33 AM
    Wash your hands thoroughly before you begin. This will eliminate fingerprints.
    11-28-09 11:20 AM
    Take your time
    Water and Dawn is what I used for lubrication
    Be patient
    Bubbles go away in about 48 hours if any are remaining
    11-28-09 12:01 PM
    Can I use window cleaner on it? I was thinking that would allow me to work it around some and get everything lined up before it sticks

I've heard window cleaner is bad because it has ammonia in it. I would use the dawn + water method (or any soap that doesn't have moisturizers in it).
    11-28-09 12:05 PM
    I just got my BSE which accidently were stuck together - not by then but by me when i laid them next to eachother-- Can I still apply them with success-- I've never had a BB and therefore never tried to apply this so I am scared-- Will let you know how it goes-- Any tips are greatly appreciated!! Trying to talk my hubby into applying it for me ........ I plan to use Ivory -- Is Dawn better?????
    11-29-09 12:45 AM
    I dont think it matter which soap you use, as long as it's dishwashing soap. It acts as a lubricant so you can slide the skin into place, whereas using plain water would dry up too quickly.

As for using gloves, I would advise against it. I installed my BSE last night and I put on vinyl gloves so that I wouldnt get finger prints during the install. Turns out, the BSE glue sticks really well to vinyl gloves! I had to pull the gloves off my hands using my mouth and gently pull the gloves from the glue, what a PITA.

Just wash your hands thoroughly and you should be okay.
    11-29-09 04:18 AM
    Ok so let's say I make up a bowl of soapy water,I can then dip the protective pieces in the soapy water then apply to phone?Or is there a better method of doing it?Sorry for all the questions I just want mine on right.

11-29-09 08:19 AM
    checkout bestskinsever.com and they have on their site instructions and pictures, as well as you can probably find a video on youtube
    11-29-09 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD