First off I want to say sorry because I am probably repeating an old thread somewhere on this forum but I am too lazy to skim through all the pages so......

What's up guys! I am trying to figure out what would be the best way to protect my BlackBerry other than the OTTERBOX ( I just hate the way that thing makes it look, no offense to those who use it). So, I wanted to get some opinions on what actual people are using and their satisfaction of the product thus far. Please post up some links if you have them, pictures of your actual berry with the product (if possible), and any comments/suggestions/recommendations you might have.

Thanks in advance.
    03-30-09 07:03 PM
    Well there are a wide variety of ways to protect your 8350i. The main one is to have insurance! Will post my pics later but wanted that clear!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 07:28 PM
    well i have the zagg invisible shield, with seidio innocase combo and i love that personally. i don't like wearing it with just the invishield because it doesn't protect from drops but its the best screen protector ive ever had.
    03-30-09 08:15 PM
    03-30-09 08:33 PM
    I use the Seidio innocase at work, but usually just rock my
    silicone case I got off E-Bay for 6 bucks with a screen protector
    because I hate bulk.

03-30-09 08:38 PM
    I like the sedio case
    03-30-09 09:30 PM
    I use the zagg shield. Just don't let a bug fly onto it just before
    You place onto your bb

03-30-09 09:31 PM
    well i have the zagg invisible shield, with seidio innocase combo and i love that personally. i don't like wearing it with just the invishield because it doesn't protect from drops but its the best screen protector ive ever had.
    X2- I have the same setup and am extremely happy!! Zagg rock's and the Seidio innocase is the slimmest full protection out there.

Last edited by rockcrawler; 03-30-09 at 11:20 PM.
    03-30-09 09:42 PM
    heres a couple of pictures it helped me make my decision

blackberry pictures by Celox16 - Photobucket

lol i gave it a wiped down after seeing the pics
    03-30-09 11:40 PM
    X2- I have the same setup and am extremely happy!! Zagg rock's and the Seidio innocase is the slimmest full protection out there.

Did you actually apply the Zagg invisible shield by yourself or did you have somebody that's familiar with putting those on phones? I'm the type of person that get's really frustrated when I mess up things, very impatient, so I thought I'd ask if you had any recommendations. If you did put it on yourself, was it easy?
    03-31-09 11:16 AM
    Did you actually apply the Zagg invisible shield by yourself or did you have somebody that's familiar with putting those on phones? I'm the type of person that get's really frustrated when I mess up things, very impatient, so I thought I'd ask if you had any recommendations. If you did put it on yourself, was it easy?
    the screen and the back are very easy, the rest is frustrating im like you so i just didn't bother
    03-31-09 04:46 PM
    I use the Seidio Innocase and holster. The case feels great in your hand and is made of hard plastic; however, it has a rubber texture that is difficult to describe and awesome to hold.

The Innocase does not add much bulk to the phone and looks nice when worn on a belt.

I do have one complaint, however. My phone had only been removed from the Innocase one or two times since I received it in late February. Last week I noticed the upper right corner was not seating tightly and upon closer inspection observed the tiny plastic lip that secures the two halves together had broken somehow. Thus, the upper right corner of my Innocase is quite loose. I have noticed other complainants on CB regarding this very same issue in the very same spot so I emailed Seido requesing a replacement since I am well within the warranty period.

Other than that I am very happy with the product.
    03-31-09 11:52 PM
    So what is better against scratches and other damages Zagg Invisible Shield or bodyguardz?
    04-01-09 08:36 PM
    I think decal girl has the sweetest skins.
    04-08-09 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD