just got my first blackberry,and they know me well at the nextel store, and said i could only have it if i purchased a "Otterbox" cover to help save it. But now with it on my customers complain i sound muffled and the ones who use headsets(bluetooth and cordless) complain of bairly being able to hear me at all. Just wanted to see if anyone had similar problemsor might know of a solution.
    Thanks
    04-21-09 09:43 PM
    just got my first blackberry,and they know me well at the nextel store, and said i could only have it if i purchased a "Otterbox" cover to help save it. But now with it on my customers complain i sound muffled and the ones who use headsets(bluetooth and cordless) complain of bairly being able to hear me at all. Just wanted to see if anyone had similar problemsor might know of a solution.
    Thanks
    This is my 3rd 8350i in 21/2 months and the 2nd otter box I purchased and I'm having the same crap issues with the phone, its actually come to me pricing the iphone, the issues with these 8350i's are on going and not one rep from Nextel can seem to help!! I feel your pain

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD