Hey guys so I bought a flexi skin cover/case for my torch the other week and just received it in the mail yesteryday. The case fits perfectly and looks great but ONE PROBLEM! It freezes the phone!!. Everytime I put the case on the phone starts acting all weird, the keypad stops working the trackpad stops working the back button send and end keys stop working. Does anyone know why this may be, when I take the skin off and do a battery pull the phone goes back to normal. I tried putting the case on 3 times and all times the phone began to freeze and lag. Please can someone help me with this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-11 08:10 PM
    Is the case possibly pushing on the buttons somehow? I know that for the Otterbox if you didn't put the case on properly it would push buttons and case some lag or freeze the phone.

My biggest guess would be that thye case is not fitting the phone properly
    02-21-11 08:15 PM
    Get a agf grt better I got tired with OB pushing the top bottom.

02-21-11 08:18 PM
    Get a agf grt better I got tired with OB pushing the top bottom.

I agree if you want a great case
    02-21-11 08:19 PM
    I'm not sure if the case is pushing any button. Are u saying that it may possibly be pushing the top mute or lock button that could be causing the problem?

02-21-11 08:29 PM
    I'm not sure if the case is pushing any button. Are u saying that it may possibly be pushing the top mute or lock button that could be causing the problem?

Either that or pushing on the front buttons (Call, Menu, Back, End)
    02-21-11 08:36 PM
    I had the same issue with a case on a BB 9700. The case was so tight it was pressing one of the buttons down and caused my keyboard not to work.
    03-07-11 11:00 AM
    I wanna one for my blackberry torch,any speacial case?
    03-31-11 05:21 AM
    try stretching the corners of the case a bit... it'll loosen the case so it doesn't press the buttons. I had the same problem with the seidio active case, and after stretching, no problem at all.
    04-04-11 03:34 AM
    Blackberry torch skin cover can protect your Blackberry from all sorts of damage including dust, scratches, chips, and moisture. Without any protective covering, they are prone to surface torture from environmental factors as well as the natural acidity from the human skin.

Blackberry torch skin cover
    07-25-11 01:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD