09-30-09 10:31 PM
67 123
tools
    i dont think so, i bought the one that we sell at vzw.
    yea this one works fine for me
    08-14-08 06:54 AM
    Just bought the Verizon privacy screen for the 8330. usually see vertical lines. assume they are related to the polarization use by the screen for privacy? if those lines bother you as they do me, do not buy this screen protector.
    08-14-08 11:20 AM
    Just bought the Verizon privacy screen for the 8330. usually see vertical lines. assume they are related to the polarization use by the screen for privacy? if those lines bother you as they do me, do not buy this screen protector.
    you're correct, the lines are due to the polarization in the film.
    08-14-08 12:38 PM
    yeah i saw those vertical lines as well..doesnt bother me though
    08-14-08 02:23 PM
    Yeah its cool, but it picked up virtually EVERYTHING. That or maybe I dont care about the screen now that I have the thing on here, because mine has so many scratches on the protector, it makes no sense. That and the suction to the screen eventually starts coming up
    08-14-08 02:30 PM
    thank you for opening my eyes to this wonderful thing of protecting me from prying eyes cuz damn some of my freinds are very nosie lol lol
    i wonder tho would it protect from getting scratched also ? anyone know
    08-14-08 02:39 PM
    thank you for opening my eyes to this wonderful thing of protecting me from prying eyes cuz damn some of my freinds are very nosie lol lol
    i wonder tho would it protect from getting scratched also ? anyone know

of course it does, cause it covers the actual lcd lens
    08-14-08 02:45 PM
    I just got a privacy screen protector yesterday from the Verizon store for 9.99 for my BB Curve and I love it...They even put in for me in the store!...It was precut and comes with a cleaning cloth!! I love it!
    08-14-08 04:14 PM
    yeah this should be added a must have accessory once you get your phone
    08-14-08 05:22 PM
    honestly after a day, couldnt really tell the small difference.
    Thanks for answering my question nslasha. I might give it a try.
    08-14-08 05:28 PM
    Only thing about the privacy protector from the VZW store ($9.99) is it distorts the cruystal clear screen. So I wasted my money getting one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-08 06:41 PM
    Since I don't really care about people looking at the BB while I use it (no subway, commuting, etc) I was thinking of removing it and getting the BSE to protect the screen.
    The display is a bit dimmer I'll admit.
    08-15-08 08:59 AM
    Hey guys might be a stupid question, but can I use this on top of my invisible shield? I got the IS a couple of weeks ago and love it but I do like the privacy screen idea.

08-15-08 09:15 AM
    I was also hoping that it might hide some of the minor imperfections in my IS

08-15-08 02:52 PM
    I'm a Sprint user but I picked up the one from VZW, it works perfectly, 2 for 1 deal :-)
    08-15-08 03:37 PM
    yeh , definatly interested in that now that I saw pictures of it, seems to work really well by what i can seeyou dont specifically need to go to a service provider store for it ? I work retail and someone said the laptop screen sheets will work as well?
    08-15-08 07:10 PM
    yeh , definatly interested in that now that I saw pictures of it, seems to work really well by what i can seeyou dont specifically need to go to a service provider store for it ? I work retail and someone said the laptop screen sheets will work as well?
    You can def cut them to fit the screen, and then u get a couple out of a sheet instead of just the one, all in personal preference!

08-15-08 07:27 PM
    i was looking to get one from the crackberry site.....but with the price(51.90) they are charging for the product + shipping to Canada, I'll have to look elsewhere!!
    08-15-08 08:37 PM
    Only thing about the privacy protector from the VZW store ($9.99) is it distorts the cruystal clear screen. So I wasted my money getting one.

you sure its not your eyes that are distorted? o.o

my screen is a tad bit dimmer due to the film, but its every bit as clear.
    08-15-08 11:16 PM
    i love mine!
    08-16-08 06:32 AM
    I'm going into a vzw store tomorrow befor work and going to buy one. Thanks for the info guys, I just want it to really **** my g/f off and I know 100% that it will work hah! She's a big time snooper!

08-16-08 06:50 AM
    I went and bought one today with my brother and we layed it on my 8310 it looks ok besides a bubble that goes straight up through on the left side of the screen =/ its not like we layed it on bad looks pretty flat but oh well maybe its just the size of my screen =/ ill still keep it
    08-16-08 12:45 PM
    I went and bought one today with my brother and we layed it on my 8310 it looks ok besides a bubble that goes straight up through on the left side of the screen =/ its not like we layed it on bad looks pretty flat but oh well maybe its just the size of my screen =/ ill still keep it
    You shouldve let the store put it on
    08-17-08 12:37 PM
    I was reading these posts and I assumed they would so I asked the man that checked it out for me to put it on and his response was "I think it would be better if you did it im a little shaky today..." LOL idk that guy might have been on sumtin he was givin me weird vibes oh well it still does its job
    08-18-08 08:41 AM
    I'm in on this, now I can IM with near impunity with the gf right next to me! muhahahaha!
    08-18-08 11:15 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD