I currently has a zagg invisishield on my 8310--love it!! I have the same on order for my new 9700--but I may want to get a privacy screen protector and it looks like zagg doesnt make one

anyone using a good privacy screen or know who has a good one???
    11-18-09 07:52 AM
    check the shop.crackberry.com shop they normally have good deals on good screen protectors... also dont forget its a new devices, so give it time for companies to get new products out
    11-18-09 08:27 AM
    I just got one from the at&t store, it was for the 8900 and unfortunately it doesnt cover up the entire screen because it is too short and the edge sticks out a little bit because the 9700 screen is shaved at the edges. It isn't a bad though but I do plan on replacing it once I can buy the right size.
    12-23-09 07:47 PM
    Didnt know there were people who actually buy a privacy screenprot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 02:04 AM
    Clarivue makes a privacy screen protector. It's smoke colored and reduces the viewing angle of the screen. They also make a mirrored screen protector, but I don't think that it is for privacy...more for the reflection when the screen is off. Their clear screen protector is awesome. They also have a anti-glare one if you're into those. They are all available for the 9700. I tried the privacy, mirrored, and clear. Ended up staying with the clear. The good thing about the Clarivue ones is that you can wash them off and reapply if needed.
    12-24-09 02:12 AM
    I have one designed for the 8900 on my two units. It hangs over a bit where the screen bends down but they work great otherwise. They do work if someone is being nosy next to you...

I found that out when my wife was texting someone about my Christmas gift - peeking did not work.
    12-24-09 03:18 AM
    I had one on my 9000.

Loved it
    12-24-09 08:54 AM
    My privacy screen protector has this gritty effect to it. It's not like using a regular clear screen protector which let's you see a crystal clear screen. Any one else notice this on their privacy screen protectors?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 08:56 PM
    yes I noticed that and I expected it also. It takes some getting used to.
    01-02-10 09:04 PM