Case-Mate, Cases and Accessories for iPods, iPhones, MacBooks, BlackBerrys and More - Case-mate have recently introduced privacy screens for Blackberry.

For anyone that has used one of these nifty devices on their work desktops, or laptop computers...you know how valuable this they can be. No more snooping glances. For anyone to see exactly what you are doing, they would have to be directly behind you...even the slightest deviation to either side renders their sight of your screen to total "nothingness!"

Shield your phone from curious strangers with a Privacy Screen.

- Case-mate privacy screens provide crystal clear viewing whereas others create a dimming haze

- Static cling design is easy to install and will not leave a residue on your screen like other brands.

- Privacy screen provides visibility both horizontally AND vertically, not just in one direction.

This Privacy Screen fits the BlackBerry Curve, BlackBerry Pearl, Blackberry 8830 and 8800, BlackBerry 8700.
    02-26-08 03:11 PM
    So now I won't have to growl anymore when someone walking by eyes my BB.

It's about time this came out!
    02-26-08 03:52 PM
    Pretty neat! Might grab one if I can hear from other users that it doesn't reduce the clarity or sharpness of the screen... I'm not a fan of most screen protectors because they do this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-08 03:56 PM
    I just ordered one of these, so I'll let everyone know how it goes. I can't wait for it to get here, I hate prying eyes!
    08-19-08 03:49 AM
    I ordered a privacy screen from Overstock a few monthes ago, now it is in the trash! Its very hard to see and I did have my back light on 100%! It drove me NUTS and I moved on to a BSE and love it. Guess its not for everyone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 05:05 PM
    I ordered a privacy screen from Overstock a few monthes ago, now it is in the trash! Its very hard to see and I did have my back light on 100%! It drove me NUTS and I moved on to a BSE and love it. Guess its not for everyone.
    I know exactly how you feel! Although I loved the idea of having some privacy, no matter what I did or how clean I kept my screen before the application process, it still ended up with dust trapped between the screen and protector and it looked horrible. After a few days the sides kept wanting to peel up and create air bubbles on the side of my screen. I couldn't take it anymore so, I just took it off. I then decided to order a BSE and I couldn't be happier! It even hides the small scratch that was already on my screen.
    08-30-08 07:40 PM
    I wish I had something important enough to hide
    08-30-08 07:41 PM
    Just ordered one. I willing to give it a try. I like the privacy idea
    08-30-08 08:42 PM
    Got mine in the mail yesterday. Just put it on. Dulls the screen too much. Its in the trash already.
    It does work as advertised. Just not for me
    09-05-08 02:35 PM
    Can someone tell me why people buy this. We are talking
    about a phone, not a computer. If someone is looking at your
    phone try the no cost solution, TURN IT!! It's not like it is
    immovable .
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-06-08 at 05:07 AM.
    09-06-08 05:02 AM
    I liked the fact that it was a thicker screen protector. I have a scratch on my screen and I did have one of those clear shields on it when it was scratch.
    The privacy protector was thicker providing more protection to the screen itself, which I liked, but the amount of clarity went down too much
    09-06-08 09:32 AM
    Can someone tell me why people buy this. We are talking
    about a phone, not a computer. If someone is looking at your
    phone try the no cost solution, TURN IT!! It's not like it is
    immovable .
    Exactly what I was thinking. Just get a BSE!
    09-06-08 05:11 PM
    I wish I had something important enough to hide
    Yeah, me as well. Perhaps one day.
    09-06-08 08:40 PM
    I guess I'm in the minority. I'm not sure what brand I purchased, but I really like my privacy screen. I was only looking for a screen protector but this doubles at both. The visibility looks ok to me and although I'm not too concerned with privacy issues while using such a portable device, I figure it doesn't hurt.
    09-06-08 08:47 PM
    I guess I'm in the minority. I'm not sure what brand I purchased, but I really like my privacy screen. I was only looking for a screen protector but this doubles at both. The visibility looks ok to me and although I'm not too concerned with privacy issues while using such a portable device, I figure it doesn't hurt.
    Im with you on that, I like mine. I havent had a single problem with it.
    09-10-08 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD