I have the powermat (travel version) and purchased the battery door charger for my Blackberry Bold. This was less than a month ago. Things were working fine until this morning when I put the blackberry on the powermat. It made the sound and the indicator light lit up but no charging of the battery.

I feel like I've done everything: move to all 3 pads, replugged power, moved outlets, removed BB battery....

Could something have happened in my pocket? Keys? Coins? Credit cards etc.?? Has anyone else had this issue? Any advice? Has anyone else had this problem? I've contact/tweeted to customer service but no response yet.

Thanks in advance.
    01-18-10 12:28 PM
    Likely it is a problem with the mat.
    Return it to Powermat for warranty exchange:

Powermat.com | Warranty Returns

or call them 1-888-856-6783
    01-18-10 12:39 PM
    I think the mat is fine because the universal charger that comes with it works on all 3 pads, so I suspect its the BB bold accessory.

Because of the magnetic aspect of this sytem, I thought it could be related to other magnetic items damaging it. Can't find anything on google and there is no mention of this in their instructions.
    01-18-10 12:53 PM
    when i upgraded to 190, suddenly my charging pod no longer appeared to be charging. i changed the pod, cord, outlet, all to no avail.

then someone said to hit the back key and erase the message. it was still charging, even though it said it wasn't. sure enough, it still charges, and I still get the message that the current isn't strong enough.

i guess i'm suggesting/asking you to note if it charges even though it doesn't LOOK like it's charging or SAYS it isn't.
    01-18-10 01:04 PM
    What do you mean Upgraded to "190"
    01-18-10 02:08 PM
    I went from to
    01-18-10 11:38 PM