06-18-09 01:43 PM
80 ... 234
tools
    Here are the pics as promised... The bottom does NOT fit flush and it was very hard to put on. Maybe just mine.
    EDIT: I know the second pic looks like it is scratched really bad, but it isn't.
    keep in mind that when these are being etched its heat that is burning away the material, in the process of doing so things can warp...
    the fact that you chose to go with the crackberry logo on the curve wasnt the smartest choice since you have to burn away alot of material, it alows the plastic to flex some
    03-26-09 06:36 PM
    Here is mine from the contest....

03-26-09 08:11 PM
    keep in mind that when these are being etched its heat that is burning away the material, in the process of doing so things can warp...
    the fact that you chose to go with the crackberry logo on the curve wasnt the smartest choice since you have to burn away alot of material, it alows the plastic to flex some
    Well yea, I can see how it would warp. For some reason after I took it on and off a few times it fit better than it did before, but still not perfect. I do like CB that's why I chose it. (duh) Thanks for the response!
    03-30-09 04:18 PM
    I was wondering if anyone else has a Coveroo? All the post from this thread with pictures of their Coveroos look GREAT! I am definitely thinking about getting one.

-Luis
    05-09-09 09:19 AM
    Just got it half hour ago. Photo taken with my 8900, uploaded to Flickr looks kinda pixelated.

06-18-09 01:43 PM
80 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD