I recently upgrade from .297 and went to 5.0.0.190. after that when i set my bold in the cahrging pod, it tells me it doesnt have sufficient power to charge. but when i plug it up via USB it charges just fine. anyone else have this prob? is it the phone? pod? OS? battery?
    09-24-09 10:36 PM
    OS

10char...
    09-24-09 10:42 PM
    Really? Any possible way around this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-24-09 10:45 PM
    Or perhaps a different version of 5.0 that will allow me to charge with the pod?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 07:53 AM
    I cannot believe how lazy people are.. There are SEVERAL threads about this very issue all over these forums. Did you even think to look through the 5.0.0.190 thread in the Beta OS section? You could have very easily discovered the answer yourself last night, without waiting for someone to reply directly to you.

Its an issue with the OS, it still charges fine but you do get an error. If you can handle the error just ignore it and go about your business. If you really do not like it, you can downgrade to another version. Once again, it still charges your phone (no matter what the error says).
    09-25-09 08:22 AM
    I cannot believe how lazy people are.. There are SEVERAL threads about this very issue all over these forums. Did you even think to look through the 5.0.0.190 thread in the Beta OS section? You could have very easily discovered the answer yourself last night, without waiting for someone to reply directly to you.

Its an issue with the OS, it still charges fine but you do get an error. If you can handle the error just ignore it and go about your business. If you really do not like it, you can downgrade to another version. Once again, it still charges your phone (no matter what the error says).
    Ouch. Harsh pal. I didn't know, and yes i did search for it all over the net. I googled the sh*t out of it and couldn't find what i was looking for.
    09-25-09 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD